No announcement yet.

Android Users: We need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just released patch 1.02. If you guys would like to check it out and let us know what you think that'd be great.

Some of the changes/additions made:
    • Server browser no longer hangs when there isn't a working internet connection.
    • Server browser progress dialog now continues updating while servers are being refreshed.
    • Server browser updates servers much more reliably now.
    • Capture points now capture faster when more ships are on the point.
    • Added radar to show nearby friendly and enemy ships.
    • Fixed crash when connecting to a server with a user name longer than 20 characters.

Thanks guys!

Comment

shud let this be available on iphone.
      TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
      2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
      TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
      TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
      cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
      Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Doesn't work with my resolution on the MyTouch

Comment

Hey guys, I know this is an older thread.. but I wanted to update you with what we've added/changed in the game.

- Resolution Scaling - This is probably the most important thing we've added. Now you can play the game with almost any android phone regardless of your screen resolution. (Should work for you Xog)

- Radar - Now you can see where your nearby enemies/teammates are via little red/blue dots on edges of your screen.

- Capture Point Radar - Points you in the direction of the capture points that are being captured or the capture points that are neutral.

- Four Control Types - We now offer four different ways to control your ship. D-Pad, Joystick, Relative Joystick, and now you can connect your Wii Remote via WiiMote!

- Kill Notifications - There is now a counterstrike-esque kill notification so you can see who's killed who.

- Chat History - You can now bring up past conversations with chat history.

- Bindings - We've now added support for physical key bindings. You can now connect your favorite bluetooth device to your phone and bind keys to play with.

We've added all of these features and a bunch more. Please check it out and let us know what you think! Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
          X