No announcement yet.

minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my roommates are both addicted to this game but they're losers.

I play FIFA 11 instead $
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Minecraft is a glorious game and testament to the creative asperations of young and old.
      sigpic

Comment

The real fun starts when you start to harvest diamonds. From that point, everything is so easy to do.

Comment

man it's actually a pretty awesome party game as well. my buddy connected his computer to his big screen and was playing minecraft during a small get together tonight and at any given time, there were 3-4 people on the couch all tossing out ideas on what to build, which just led to awesomely hilarious buildings.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

It depends. Minecraft is basically an outlet for my OCD. If I see someone place a torch in a wrong spot or alter the dimensions of a perfect 12x12 corridor, it would feel like torture to me. However, watching someone fight through a cave with just a few torches and a puny wooden sword would be hilarious.

I would also like to mention that this game is one of the scariest games I've ever played. And I've played most, if not all of the survival-horror games. Nothing is scarier than working on a mine and accidentally falling through a hole. You begin to hear zombie noises from who knows where. You desperately pull out a sword and swing at everything around you. When you finally calm down and set torches, you realize that there was nothing at all to be afraid of. Until you turn around and immediately see a silent green blob that explodes in your face. It's great.

Comment

if you like survival horror you owe it to yourself to play amnesia - the dark descent.
              jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                it's not about the shit you build looking good

it's the fact that you can build alllllll kinds of shit

you're only limited by your imagination (which, hopefully, isn't shitty!)
                It probably has to do with that I tend to be more of a fan of rounder shapes than very sharp shapes. Also I have an awesome imagination, I'm just terrible in actually transforming that into anything on paper or computer, so I would probably just be frustrated most of the time because things aren't looking how I head them in my head.

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                galleleo: haha ok point taken, but ONLY because assassin's creed and the sequel are two of the tightest games i've played recently.
                I pre-ordered brotherhood the moment I finished Assassin's Creed II. I tend to get bored with games fast and I never really finish them, but this series is fantastic.

Originally posted by TagMor View Post
                Minecraft is a glorious game and testament to the creative asperations of young and old.
                Guys, look who said this, save yourselves!
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

i finally beat plants vs zombies as much as i'm willing to beat it. screw all those steam achievements.

gonna get minecraft this weekend. probably won't log into ss for a month!
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

it's no coincidence that everyone i know who is a fan of this shit is a terrible person irl
                    Originally posted by Tone
                    It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                    Originally posted by the_paul
                    Gargle battery acid fuckface
                    Originally posted by Material Girl
                    I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i'm a terribly wonderful person irl

true story
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                        if you like survival horror you owe it to yourself to play amnesia - the dark descent.
                        I just looked up some YouTube videos on that game. Holy shit does that look amazing.

Comment

i bought it during the halloween steam sale, but it's backlogged for the time being. i believe there's a demo available on the game's website.
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

galleleo has an awesome imagination

Comment

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                                galleleo has an awesome imagination
                                I was too lazy to say something but I laughed when I read that.

click here for full size image ---> http://www.comedycentral.com/press/i...ionland--1.jpg
                                Last edited by Jason; 11-10-2010, 07:47 PM. Reason: original image was huuuuge and it broke tables
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X