No announcement yet.

minecraft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c'mon dude, please resize that. it's huuuuuuge, and i'm at work at the moment so i don't have time to do it myself.
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Yeah forums, your table feels good, mmm mmmmm, I like it when I break you off like that.

Thats my imagination at work.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

okay, home from work. taken care of.

we really need to get some auto-thumbnailing worked out.

goddamnit lemme admin these forums already.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i too had to wait til i got off work to do some resizing. i resized my castle and expanded it into the mountainside. i am thinking of reconstructing the maginot line.
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Ok say we make it a rule where you aren't allowed youtube sigs, but how are you going to prevent people from having them? Remove them? They'll just put it back up? Ban them? Not really the way I want to handle things. Take a player like Jerome for example, he like's updating his youtube signature, he's a valuable member to our forum community. You want me to ban him for his youtube signatures? But he's my friend, what should I do? Should I play the villain? What should I do?

And I voted yes to keep youtube sigs, should I enforce the rules? But I hate the rules! WHAT SHOULD I DO?
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

This is an easy solution.

Have a reward system for forum posts.

250 Sig 5+ lines, 500 Sig 10+ lines, 2000+ forum image, 5000+ youtube sig.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

sigpic
                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

jerome is trying to discuss his minecraft world while we think of ways to take away his youtube sig

Comment

gran, i think i found a way to allow all the normal bb codes in sigs while only disabling the youtube code. so, hopefully, your quandary will no longer be a problem.
                    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

i extended my castle into the mountain and then decided to re-do my mountain complex in cobblestone instead of earth. after i did that i added second floors to some of the rooms and areas, and then these towers started poking out of the mountainside so now i am clearing away the mountain. its kinda cool looking right now i might not get rid of the entire mountain, it looks kinda foreboding what with the random towers and spires just sort of coming out of random places on the mountain and such.

internet de la jerome

Comment

less text, more screenshots

please
                        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

yeah jerome, pics please

and don't forget to make a dungeon where you keep the females
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

well if i was able to take screenshots right now i wouldnt be posting on twforums i would be playing minecraft!!

i see videos on youtube, is there a way to video capture gameplay? because i would love to take you on a tour of my lovely abode(s)

internet de la jerome

Comment

Why yes, I do in fact play the free version. Why do you ask why I have not bought it?
                              http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9...derseawalk.png]
                              I was inspired by that Rapture video.

Op spawning filling water.
                              thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                                yeah jerome, pics please

and don't forget to make a dungeon where you keep the females
                                i'm more of a "hot chicks room" kinda guy

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                                X