TWLD Playoffs Round 1 HoN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    Everybody complains that the zone is dying and TWL isn't competitive, but these people are the same ones who pile up on these "elite" squads like Fierce, Sk8, Sweet. If you're actually a "great" player, prove it like me and Peru did this season. If you're really the best, lead a squad and show you actually make a difference like Sika, delectable, Ease, RaCka etc. have in the past. I'm not impressed by anyone getting good scores on Fierce, Sweet or Sk8. Myself and Peru were the best birds this season simply because we actually carried our squads.

We had 5 top tier squads in TWLD, which is 1 more than last season. If me and Peru had joined Fierce, that would have easily fell to 3 squads competing and this season would have been a complete joke. It's sad to see that some people in this game value a title over having fun and competing with their friends. I know for a fact that people in Sweet's lineup hate eachother and people on Fierce hate eachother, yet you still decide to play (bench) with eachother in order to win this illustrious title. And you wonder why Oops calls you all azn virgins? My point is we easily could have had 7 or 8 competitive squads if everyone didn't cluster up on 3 squads.

As for Pandora, we had a great season and it was fun playing with a new group of squadmates. I'm glad people like Casket, Sir Spider, money, LaSenza etc got to showcase their talent, because there IS new talent coming up in this game and they just need to be on a squad other than Paladen and Warpath(no offense) to prove it. Also glad I could bring the dueling aspect to a basing squad and introduce some basers to wb. Pandora easily has 5+ basers who could become really good wbs by next season.

Congrats to Savanger, definitely the hardest squad we played against all season. I wasn't able to find any kind of rhythm in any of the rounds, you guys basically just made me useless. Hope to see Sav upset Fierce, which in my opinion wouldn't even be an upset.

this is the smartest post ive seen in awhile.

if a few more people would have dropped their insecurities and or desire for a vanity plate next to their name in TWD, a lot of squads (Penetrate, Paladen, Syne) could have competed at a higher level -- when we had our top 5 or 6 people show up we should give Fierce/Pandora a run for their money, when not -- we got blown out of the water by Asians/Freebie.

Syne showed how good they can be late in the season killing Freebies playoff hopes -- but also how bad the exact same squad can be without enough depth (losing to Paladen). With 4-5 extra birds on a few of the lower squads I think there would have been an even fiercer competition for the playoffs.

That said, I thought this season was competitive -- With only 2 weeks left every squad except Syne and Penetrate had a chance at making the playoffs, there wasnt a single drop-out and everyone showed 5.

Moreover, alot of new talented people emerged and some of the best players (Peru/Myth/Beam) were not on any of the "powerhouse" teams. Asians became a huge surprise and had a great season, Savanger pulled late, Syne had that great final game to oust Freebie, Paladen almost beat Fierce, Sk8 got demolished week 9 after doing the same to Sweet, etc.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

suck my faggot

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Scoop View Post
        Mythril is better than any wb on sweet IMO. Just sayin
        Don't take this too badly... but LOL.

Comment

Itt

Mythril proves why him and his nose are far ahead of the competition.

Comment

this wat every1 doing

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

I have been constantly putting up good numbers no matter what squad iv been on in twl. S!!, Build Savanger left top tier squads where i could have sat and won a ring but would rather play then sit around
              [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Loooool...is this why you left Syne to go join Fierce when you said, "I'll play here, they won't recruit Kyou, they know I don't like him" and then Kyou join 5 seconds later and you stay on Fierce for TWL rather than Syne where you can be a starter.

Comment

Yes because apok told me i would still be a starter in order to keep me there.. But after i got benched i left for savanger to play with Peru and others
                  [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

whoever Sir Spider is, can you tell me where your friend sir bracco went?

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold View Post
                      whoever Sir Spider is, can you tell me where your friend sir bracco went?
                      ye sir u fuk where is mr.bracco
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

yo i have no idea who the fuk sir bracco is

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Oops> stylez is good lookign guy but those white vans are a fashion crisis

Comment

fuck u money
                            5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                            5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                            5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                            5:Melanoma> aight cool
                            5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                            5:Oops> what?
                            5:Melanoma> ye
                            5:Oops> you serious?
                            5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                            5:Melanoma> fu
                            5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                            5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Rofl mariposa

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                                renzi, melanoma, shayde winning ld for pandora next season. stay tuned.
                                wooooooord
                                (Dutch Baser)>i would have voted mccain cuz he is white

8:Hercules> whats a normal day for a finn consist of ?
                                8:Singularity> alcohol and masturbation

Daldur> if u add me 6th obviously u dont want me

BasingCrew

Comment

Working...
                                X