TWLD Playoffs Round 1 HoN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    I am glad I quit this game before I had to suffer the embarrassment of playing a TWLD that is so bad that Savanger makes the TWLD playoffs.
    I'd rather be changing dipers than playing this twld
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
      I'd rather be changing dipers than playing this twld
      Code:
      Player	Ship	Wins	Losses	Rating	Points	Subbed	Lagouts
      delectable	 	 	0
       		5	10	-28	1268
      Geio	 	 	0
       		18	10	1774	4584
      Stylez	 	 	0
       		5	10	-28	1260
      vys	 	 	0
       		8	10	149	2081
      WAR	 	 	0
       		8	5	336	2078
      Weak	 	Yes (Out)	0
       		0	5	0	0

Savanger
      Player	Ship	Wins	Losses	Rating	Points	Subbed	Lagouts
      Halls	 	Yes (Out)	0
       		4	6	18	1025
      Misled	 	 	0
       		10	5	572	2543
      Peru	 	 	0
       		16	10	1327	4096
      Quartz	 	 	0
       		8	3	410	2073
      Welt	 	 	0
       		2	2	14	519
      yAkuza	 	 	0
       		4	10	-55	1037
      Zapata	 	Yes (Out)	0
      im glad you quit so fierce became better.
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

This is not the same savanger as the other seasons. Its the typical roster with a few extras in me and peru and a few other guys. Iv been underrated and called lucky all the time.. This may be true but this squad isnt lucky and shouldnt be taken lightly. Gonna be a good match with fierce. We are more active so we should have the upper hand against sweet in the finals. LOL but seriously sweet and sk8 gonna be a good match as well
        [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

just more suburban white kids trying to act gangster
          2:Sauro> dp i placed 4th today at yugoh tournament
          Sauro> i traded e tele for 2 dark bribes and a primy today dp

2:Sauro> IM REARRAGNGING MYD ECK WTF
          Go go go!

Sauro> DARK MAGICIAN GIRL SHOWS CLEAVAGE OK
          Sauro> my fav card

1:Mootland Farmer> Duel, want to stfu please? Real m,en talking about Yu-Gi-Oh here
          1:Sauro> yea dp

1:Sauro> i love dick

Comment

better game

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
              This is not the same savanger as the other seasons.
              Ya srsly, they dont even dare start me in twl cos they know i'll cruise Fierce and Sk8 without any effort whatsoever

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
                This is not the same savanger as the other seasons. Its the typical roster with a few extras in me and peru and a few other guys. Iv been underrated and called lucky all the time.. This may be true but this squad isnt lucky and shouldnt be taken lightly. Gonna be a good match with fierce. We are more active so we should have the upper hand against sweet in the finals. LOL but seriously sweet and sk8 gonna be a good match as well
                +1

good luck in 2 weeks man, rootin for you guys hard
                GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

really need sweet to win it all

if everyone else would kindly step aside, i need an ld title to complete my benchwarmer tri-fecta

i have ocd about these things

seriously

it'll bug me forever if i don't have this last one to complete the set

a man's sanity is at stake here
                  jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                    really need sweet to win it all

if everyone else would kindly step aside, i need an ld title to complete my benchwarmer tri-fecta

i have ocd about these things

seriously

it'll bug me forever if i don't have this last one to complete the set

a man's sanity is at stake here
                    If they sub me in again we'll win, you have my word.
                    (Paradise)>dj sage
                    (HELLZNO!)>is he good, ive never heard his music
                    1: Dynasty> LOL
                    1:vue> LOL
                    1:Cap> LOOL

Comment

unabled, you had a good round and you've played well recently, but to say you guys have the upper hand my be pushing it, you did beat us in regular season , but that was a different line that we had then we have now. If our guys show like they been showing last two weeks, I would still give us the upper hand. Deez Nuts, delectable, apok, kyou, skepsis, + me (if i dont lay a goose egg like last two times) , stylez, racka (if he starts practicing) and War (pro sub) I would take over your guys line. No offense, I just don't think peru, u, yakuza, misled, keith, and quartz could beat the starting five we had the last two weeks.
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Everybody complains that the zone is dying and TWL isn't competitive, but these people are the same ones who pile up on these "elite" squads like Fierce, Sk8, Sweet. If you're actually a "great" player, prove it like me and Peru did this season. If you're really the best, lead a squad and show you actually make a difference like Sika, delectable, Ease, RaCka etc. have in the past. I'm not impressed by anyone getting good scores on Fierce, Sweet or Sk8. Myself and Peru were the best birds this season simply because we actually carried our squads.

We had 5 top tier squads in TWLD, which is 1 more than last season. If me and Peru had joined Fierce, that would have easily fell to 3 squads competing and this season would have been a complete joke. It's sad to see that some people in this game value a title over having fun and competing with their friends. I know for a fact that people in Sweet's lineup hate eachother and people on Fierce hate eachother, yet you still decide to play (bench) with eachother in order to win this illustrious title. And you wonder why Oops calls you all azn virgins? My point is we easily could have had 7 or 8 competitive squads if everyone didn't cluster up on 3 squads.

As for Pandora, we had a great season and it was fun playing with a new group of squadmates. I'm glad people like Casket, Sir Spider, money, LaSenza etc got to showcase their talent, because there IS new talent coming up in this game and they just need to be on a squad other than Paladen and Warpath(no offense) to prove it. Also glad I could bring the dueling aspect to a basing squad and introduce some basers to wb. Pandora easily has 5+ basers who could become really good wbs by next season.

Congrats to Savanger, definitely the hardest squad we played against all season. I wasn't able to find any kind of rhythm in any of the rounds, you guys basically just made me useless. Hope to see Sav upset Fierce, which in my opinion wouldn't even be an upset.
                        PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                        ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                          I just don't think peru, u, yakuza, misled, keith, and quartz could beat the starting five we had the last two weeks.
                          Forgetting about FST, Zap, Engineers and Halls? All are capable at stepping up, Engineers just needs to shake the rust off.

Comment

like what i did in dark also myth =) gotta spread the competition to make things funner

Comment

All i got to say is bring it on. I'll show a new side of Savanger and it definitely wont disappoint.

Comment

Ya this season has been pretty entertaining. I myself will defiantly be a capable playoff starter next season. I only wish twl res limits only further increase and improvement added on for stupid twl rules that seem to contradict eachother ( Twdd rules vs twl rules on resolution, as with elim baseelim ect...) and to all those fgts who don't agree if you see any other game out there shit is constantly getting upgraded cough cough resolution and graphics. I also would like to most certainly be able to play tw in eyefinity.
                                Last edited by curse; 11-23-2010, 12:08 AM.
                                TWL14 semi finalist - Dark
                                2010 TWDTB+Overall Champion
                                TWLJ 13 Finalist - Boss
                                TWLB 12 Champion- Penetrate
                                cres> I am gr8 influence on curse life
                                Curse> "Anyone who vs me I will vs bak and destroy. it's like murdering someone but it's self defense". Qoute by crackheads.... "I swear I wasn't lieing! I was telling the truth in my own way!"

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n.../lethal777.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X