I hate dumb kids.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate dumb kids.

look at me! i think thinly veiled racism is just oh so clever!

c'mon guys, i've been more than generous with warnings. - j
    Last edited by Jason; 11-28-2010, 08:12 PM.
    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

look at me! i think thinly veiled racism is just oh so clever!

c'mon guys, i've been more than generous with warnings. - j
    Last edited by Jason; 11-28-2010, 08:12 PM.

Comment

ban
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

do it yourself
        sigpic
        All good things must come to an end.

Comment

taken care of.

ilya, seriously man, give up the forum smod spot to someone who is actually going to do the job.

we love ya, but you're being completely useless on the rule enforcement side of things, so it's all gran and me taking care of business.

thread closed.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

thread opened.

i'm being useless because other than that spam bot there hasn't been any reason to ban since we became smods.

you guys need to simmer down. this is ara-level nonsense
            Last edited by Ilya; 11-29-2010, 08:15 AM.
            can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
              this is ara-level nonsense
              we got rid of Ara specifically for these types of things...i understand you have to warn/ban for racism...but this was a very mild form of racism...and its not like it was by some faggot either, these 2 are becoming pretty active forum users and r gud ppl...allow some iq
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                we got rid of Ara specifically for these types of things...i understand you have to warn/ban for racism...but this was a very mild form of racism...and its not like it was by some faggot either, these 2 are becoming pretty active forum users and r gud ppl...allow some iq
                with mild stuff all you need to do is delete the content of the post and say 'dont'

unless some real persistance is involved, offical warnings and bans shouldnt be necesssary.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

what blows my mind is how anyone can think white meat is better than dark

what the hell

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                    what blows my mind is how anyone can think white meat is better than dark

what the hell
                    This.
                    JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                    the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

What do you mean you guys????
                      sigpic
                      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

thanksgiving is coming up soon and my opinion on turkey is still the same as it was here
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

LOOOOOOOOOOL dude got banned in 2010 for saying he likes dark meat
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

come back ilya

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

who is ara? do you guys mean aura?
                              also i sometimes prefer white meat but tbh it depends on the individual...
                              3:kyler> who r u btw i keep wanting to ask people "who is 45th pres" but someone gonna say "trump"
                              3:45th President> do it
                              kyler> who is 45th President
                              nah> donald j trump

Downfall> Shoutout to forwards for randomly giving gunsmith results that made no sense and just made things harder

Jacklyn> holster is the thing that holds/carry the gun

Comment

Working...
                              X