Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus doing salvia (welcum jerome and gran)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• also

sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• and finally

NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• Originally posted by Squeezer View Post
        What's this thread about again?
        Bongrips. :fear:
        Fuck it.

Comment

• paradise> bump this thread of mine
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
            wi completely glazed over this awesome conversation and noticed that hilarious subspace anti-drug picture which i laughed out out loud, and then i notived the date. what is that insanity there are not 18 months in a year. stupid ignorant europeans who don't know anything. jesus said in the bibel that its twelve months (source: alex jones "the uncovered real bible as discovered by alex jones" pp. 23). i mean really though, what gives.
            damn i was woke af in 2010
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

• u dis goot
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• well, here we are again.
                (Pandagirl!)>(ph)>12 is just right

"In the end it's all a friendly competition" - qan 11-10-2016 04:13 PM 0-2016, 04:13 PM

Comment

Working...
                X