Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus doing salvia (welcum jerome and gran)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miley Cyrus doing salvia (welcum jerome and gran)

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blo...yrus-caught-on
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

always wondered who cared about 18 tr old teener bop's personal lives, thanks paradise

Comment

just got a message from paradise wishing me well in twlb so i will retract that comment and put this in its place, "damn that girl is fucked up next lindsay lohan or what"

Comment

She smoked salvia ... so she is expected to be drunk and coked up driving in reverse down the 1 in Malibu in the future....?

/retarded logic
        Fuck it.

Comment

if you don't see a pattern in "disney" girls turning bad then you are retarded. i think it's a game to get the millions of fans to turn into druggy selfish whores as they see their "innocent" idols our partying and showing their vaginas to the crowd like they just happens to forget to wear underwear and oh ya forgot there are always 20 reporters following me and woops did i just fling my legs wide open while 2 guys are right there flashing their camera oh I'm so silly.

Comment

There is no game. Child stars have always spiraled out of control. It's just out there more because we're living an in age where people actually obsess about that shit.

Comment

Perhaps so but the children aren't writing the skanky lyrics or deciding to pole dance at teen awards, rich old white fat men decide what image they are going to project to the masses of twerps. It isn't as simple as sex sells, take the jonas brothers (they are done right?) they pretend to be innocent with the celibacy rings while they spray white cum all over their fans from hoses between their legs. The psychological term is "cognitive dissonance".

Essentially it involves putting 2 contradictory ideas together, in this case, innocence and debauchery. a grown adult will consciously see the contradiction, but a young pre-teen will only recognize it subconsciously. I do not understand how it works exactly, but essentially the conscious mind cannot tell the difference and begins to equate the two. This works in politics and other fields as well, if you are familiar with the book 1984 the main slogans of the controlling government was "war is peace, ignorance is strength". Obviously two opposite things cannot be equal, but if you see teen after teen appearing to be innocent (Britney and Madonna wearing crosses around their neck) and then doing something obviously not Christian (french kissing each other at the MTV awards) there is an inherent contradiction and you either have to decide that one of the two images is false, or you begin to equate them and the distinction between the two ideas becomes blurred.

With politics it is the same, we are told we are fighting for freedom and democracy, but then we hear about millions of civilians getting killed in the middle east, and after 10 years of that shit we just lose all account of what is really happening, the idea of freedom gets entangled in the wiki leaked cold reality and we begin to lose interest, lose a foundation of truth upon which to stand, and our ideas do not have anything to do with reality.

Comment

Lots of child stars turn into fail as they grow up and find various things to do with their massive amounts of free time and money -- it's not really anything to do with "Disney".

I'm just saying -- the way that article makes it sound like next week we'll be hearing about her cocaine addiction is retarded. Didn't mean to say you were being retarded, Vat -- lol, but thats what I did unintentionally. <_<
                Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                  Perhaps so but the children aren't writing the skanky lyrics or deciding to pole dance at teen awards, rich old white fat men decide what image they are going to project to the masses of twerps. It isn't as simple as sex sells, take the jonas brothers (they are done right?) they pretend to be innocent with the celibacy rings while they spray white cum all over their fans from hoses between their legs. The psychological term is "cognitive dissonance".

Essentially it involves putting 2 contradictory ideas together, in this case, innocence and debauchery. a grown adult will consciously see the contradiction, but a young pre-teen will only recognize it subconsciously. I do not understand how it works exactly, but essentially the conscious mind cannot tell the difference and begins to equate the two. This works in politics and other fields as well, if you are familiar with the book 1984 the main slogans of the controlling government was "war is peace, ignorance is strength". Obviously two opposite things cannot be equal, but if you see teen after teen appearing to be innocent (Britney and Madonna wearing crosses around their neck) and then doing something obviously not Christian (french kissing each other at the MTV awards) there is an inherent contradiction and you either have to decide that one of the two images is false, or you begin to equate them and the distinction between the two ideas becomes blurred.

With politics it is the same, we are told we are fighting for freedom and democracy, but then we hear about millions of civilians getting killed in the middle east, and after 10 years of that shit we just lose all account of what is really happening, the idea of freedom gets entangled in the wiki leaked cold reality and we begin to lose interest, lose a foundation of truth upon which to stand, and our ideas do not have anything to do with reality.
                  i am your biggest fan dude, join sweet?
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                    always wondered who cared about 18 tr old teener bop's personal lives, thanks paradise
                    hannah montana taking bong rips, i care enough to look at the video.

And i want you to personally know, I am absolutely devastated that you don't feel the same way.

Comment

talk shit get hit

you guys better back up off these sweet beautiful disney girls i am in love with that offensively ignorant asian chick on the suite life on deck (a show on a cruise ship?! what will they think of next)
                      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

she wasn't bad in Social Network, but she is too stupid on Suite Life of Zach and Cody

Comment

/why? why not.
                          Fuck it.

Comment

god paradise you are such a faggot

who cares what hannah montana does with her free time? what does she do that's so important to the world?
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

to squeezer:
                              Originally posted by paradise!
                              hannah montana taking bong rips, i care enough to look at the video.

And i want you to personally know, I am absolutely devastated that you don't feel the same way.
                              Oh miley cyrus, another of product of the corrupt anti-semetic corporation that is Disney.

Comment

Working...
                              X