Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miley Cyrus doing salvia (welcum jerome and gran)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kthx View Post
    drugs makes you a liberal liberalism makes you a douchebag and/or gay.

see: xog
    If I'm ever in Houston I will force feed you a pipe filled with marijuana and chicken bones.

Then we will have reaaaaaaally hot gay sex
    Originally posted by Tone
    Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

Xog has been jizzing about drugs since puberty on here. Its what ive always wished would happen to. panda instead (holla @ u, crackhead sex)
      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

My drug of choice is Four Loko
        Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
        1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
        1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
        1:Chao <ER>> at all
        1:Mantra-Slider> chao
        1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
        Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
        Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

strategic loko reserve is currently at 18

i think i can probably make it through the winter
          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
            Why are you primarily subjugating drug users for identifying religion as manipulative? Anyone with half a brain can realize this. Yes, there is an underlying perception that using mind-altering drugs will expand someone's mind - but that does not have to mean 'beyond a non-drug user's mind'. This is where I believe you've gotten mixed up. Although I'm sure it's not unfathomable, I'm confident it's not the collective ideal within the minds of my fellow psychonauts.

I believe you get this idea of psychoactive drug users pedestaling ourselves above others. This is simply not true (collectively speaking). It's a misconception of you (or anyone else) probably reading discussions of us sharing our experiences with each other and describing what we were/are feeling. For you to simply think about how we felt or what we experienced...it can lead to misconstrued theories and thoughts about us. When you read trip reports or maybe you even have a friend telling you about how he saw God or some other spiritual entity, you'll just think we're nuts.

As for the comments you were saying about spiritual healing and such, I think you've got this misunderstood as well. No, psychoactive drugs will not cure or heal us (as far as we know), but it does help us realize and bring to light certain things in our life and ultimately help us.

Overall, the psychedelic experience is something that is indeed fun, sometimes it can be the worst thing in the world, but most of all it is all a giant learning experience. To have your mind opened to so many possibilities that the psychoactive chemicals produce is something very exciting. And although I am sure you can get the gist of what a psychedelic experience is like without taking any, it's not something that you can simply understand without doing a lot of contemplation.

It's very lenghtly, in fact it's 26 pages long, but I highly suggest you consider reading this trip report in your spare time. It's written by a friend of mine from the Shroomery, a great guy to hang out and share stories with in front of the campfire.
            http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XN348QH4

Personally, I've never ran into anybody or even any posts for that matter saying drugs are good, they heal you and teach you about life, because that simply isn't true. They can help us understand things from very different perspectives, but it cannot truly teach us. If anything, it is an aid, or a guide. If you have heard/read anyone saying the first sentence in this paragraph, they are either lying, or describing it in a way that you might have misunderstood it.

An example, "[drug] taught me [lesson]" - you might have read this at some point, but for the person who wrote it, would have meant "[drug] has helped me learn [lesson]". I believe this is ultimately where the reader can either swing on the fence of "that's bullshit, drugs dont teach you anything" and "oh I understand what you mean." The end result is solely up to the reader to decipher what the author meant.

How some psychoactive drugs can aid us is, again, by bringing to light certain thoughts we have had and expanding them with different combinations of other thoughts. It can be a very interesting experience, some of the whackiest things can come to our minds (not just thoughts), and there in lies the part where we share them with each other. Our subconscious can throw some very wild visions and thoughts at us, and to the outside viewer, it looks like we are fools. But we love it.
            you know, and I know, that I am right.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by D1st0rt View Post
              strategic loko reserve is currently at 18

i think i can probably make it through the winter
              haha is it already banned? i can still buy it here
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

The kind with caffeine is banned everywhere. You can still get it, but without caffeine.

I only have 9 left... my mom took one
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

so new four loko + crushed up no-doz = ???
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                    drugs makes you a liberal liberalism makes you a douchebag and/or gay.

see: xog

pffft ... i enjoy getting high and yelling about liberalis. lousy stereotyper. <_<
                    Fuck it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      so new four loko + crushed up no-doz = ???
                      shitty tasting heart attack
                      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• only posting for my love of four loko. I'm about to drink one of the new ones in a bit

Comment

• lol @ energy drinks.
                          -for those that want to change their conscious, but need the reassuring grasp of society's hand.

The other day on the train I overheard a bunch of school kids bragging about how many red bulls they had consumed.
                          I cried inside.
                          sigpic

Comment

• There are so many too many clues to Tagmor's Europeanness in that post.

Or maybe I'm just really stoned. What's this thread about again?
                            Originally posted by Tone
                            Women who smoke cigarettes are sexy, not repulsive. It depends on the number smoked. less is better

Comment

• sigpic
                              All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• and

sigpic
                                All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
                                X