No announcement yet.

rules discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey buddy, distension zone must have a lot of players with your leadership huh friend?
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
      yes, lets make a twd captain committee for axing staffers led by kthx

i agree, we should completely run the zone into the ground
      like i said, a player comittee wont happen. I am more interested in looking at rules in general, you asked to be told what staff banned for and what to expect and thats what i have put on here. It just gives the transparency everyone called for.

Comment

4 years later demonic hasn't done one bit to change the ban structure. TW ban list has more people on it than my thead count on this forum. Nothing is being done to keep players playing the game rather than getting banned for evading to contact them it's pathetic how nothing will ever be done. SSC is back up now and I think you guys should change the banning issues here its utterly disgusting the way its run.

Active Infraction (Points: 3)

Reviving Dead threads with useless content (1 month+ since last reply on thread)
        Left By

^

This is want happens when you got idiots in charge with no life and warn people for posting something useful.

Go fuck yourself and give me more infractions fuck I care if you ban me from the forums I'm banned from SSC anyways cause you cunts can't seem to answer tickets which isn't my fault.
        Last edited by 2pac; 04-21-2014, 07:27 AM.
        https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

dp

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

You have revived a number of dead threads bitching and complaining about staff and we have overlooked them. I'm done cutting you any slack on your constant whining and insulting.
            Former TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by Shaddowknight View Post
              You have revived a number of dead threads bitching and complaining about staff and we have overlooked them. I'm done cutting you any slack on your constant whining and insulting.
              Wrong I haven't revived a number of dead threads only this one so you stop bitching and complaining. I'm done with idiotic staff like you who can't seem to research before they post. Fail is strong in you.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
              X