No announcement yet.

Squad to join?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it's just funny because when I decide to get active and care about the game and then these two face twats will be licking my nuts again.
    People hate me because I had a big mouth but with skill to back it up, that's why alot of people sucked upto me. But now because I don't play and my
    Desktop died, the people who I believed were cool are now showing their true colours
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

hey vys, guess why you never got on sweet
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Because you'd no longer be the best on your squad if I joined?

Comment

i lol'd!! : ))) ::
          https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
          1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
          1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
          1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
          1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
          1:soild>they can say what they like
          1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
          1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

man i wish i were as popular and good as you. i never get invited to squads. no fierce, no sweet, not even to pandora or penetrate!

/wrists

Comment

and i'm sure it does not have anything to do with my awful personality. i'm probably more hated than you, a lot of people threaten to leave squads when i'm about to join the squad. :O

always makes me chuckle!

Comment

I love you though turby

Comment

you say the words 'desktop' and 'died' in about 95% of your posts over the last few months vys....YAWN.
                  TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                  TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                  TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                  TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                  TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                    But it's just funny because when I decide to get active and care about the game and then these two face twats will be licking my nuts again.
                    People hate me because I had a big mouth but with skill to back it up, that's why alot of people sucked upto me. But now because I don't play and my
                    Desktop died, the people who I believed were cool are now showing their true colours
                    Wait, I don't think I understand. What died again? I don't think you've mentioned it enough times.

For christ sake, why don't you just put "my desktop died" in your signature and get it over with already. LOL

Comment

I thought your name said "Volcs Of Reason"....Then I thought to myself, that doesn't really make any sense!

Comment

So you had skill so you could get away with acting like an asshole, or you're an asshole and because of skill people still accepted you being an asshole. Either way they're hardly two-faced pricks for now saying 'get lost, asshole', it's simply your past coming back to bite you in the ass.

Anyway no need for drama. Pretty sure for 50$ u should be able to get a 'desktop' that runs this game, since this game has ran flawlessly for 10+ years.. That's 50$ and all your internet buddies will like you again. That's a cheap solution, since you're probably incapable of not acting like an asshole.

PS. Merry Christmas.

Comment

so i havent played on desktop the last 3 twld's.

fact is i am sitting in my bed with my laptop on my lap everytime. harden the fuck UP?
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I have no pc or desktop at the moment.

Comment

"iain, i've had a look at it. i can't do anything with it, the problems fromm 2 years ago still persist: it won't boot from cd-rom and it won't boot from usb. which means i can't even nuke the hard drive and reinstall the operating system. there are 2 methods that i haven't tried because they cost money and i don't even know for sure if they will work. i'm going to andy tetley's next month and i'll see if he can do anything with it because he's an IT technician at bispham high, so he has access to those things i haven't tried because they cost money. so in the meantime, it's absolutely fucked i'm afraid, it won't boot into windows and there's nothing i can do about it."

loooooooooooooool this nerd cant even fix your desktop for u......... i would have had it fixed in under an hour with ALL the problems it has. but since you're all incompetent go buy a new hard drive and quit whining....... lolol nothing he can do about it. USELESS. A NEW HARD DRIVE WILL COST U 40 BUCKS..............

Comment

My desktop has been demolished for over 6 months, it was my laptop what has broke but I'm buying a new laptop next week. But I'll be taking you off Facebook.

Comment

Working...
                                X