Twlm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twlm

I couldn't decide if I wanted to put this in this section or the TWL section, feel free to move it if you want. Anyways....

Just like the sports pools I am working on, my group is also working to bring back TWLM (Trench Wars League Manager).
    If you don't know what TWLM is, click here: http://twl.trenchwars.org/?x=twlm

The concept I am proposing is that the top managers from TWLM during the TWL season get first choice to captain a team during the following TWDT season. So hypothetically, If I were to place 1st this year in TWLM, I would be the first person to be offered a captain spot NEXT TWDT. If I don't accept, it would just continue right down the list until we had all the captains needed to have a TWDT season.

TWLM will most likely be back in time for this TWL season thanks to Ardour, but I won't implement these ideas without the support of the players. Leave your suggestions here or contact me in game. I'll be using either Lizard Fuel <ER> or LF

TWLM is nice
    https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
    1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
    1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
    1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
    1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
    1:soild>they can say what they like
    1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
    1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Glad you are doing this LF, me and Izor tried restarting it two seasons ago I think but we decided to do it too late and Ardour couldn't fix it in time so we had to abandon it unfortunately.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Can anybody pitch in on the captains concept?

Comment

Mehh I don't know about that because the people who win TWLM aren't necessarily the best and most active people to be captains for TWDT.

Maybe something else.. like their name next to the winners of TWLD/J/B as winner of TWLM (in a box to the side of the first box)
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I said they would get first choice lol, not that they would HAVE to be captain!

Comment

Well i guess it couldn't hurt. MB misread it.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
              X