Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw feel free to send in your ratings myth, ill add em to the others and average them out and email them to major.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

the fact you sent in your ratings just shows how innacurate they are because unfortunately you are not included in the group of "wbs who have played in the last 2 years", no offense. i was rated a 9 last season and then went on to dominate twdtd and win it and then dominate twl, but somehow that means i've gotten worse and i'm now an 8. not sure how that adds up.

skepsis been doing it for long enough? i've been season mvp or all star in every season i've played of twl or twdt

fuck i'm this year's exalt
      PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
      ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
        fuck i'm this year's exalt
        not until you quadruple post saying how you dont care that much and then go on to write a novel

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

well between my time off because of my kid and your ban we have both been about the same amount of active in the last few years.

Also being season mvp in twl doesn't automatically make you a 9 or 10 man, for the exact same reason that Riverside isn't a 9 or 10 even though hes good at dueling. I am sorry if TWLD winning players who contributed throughout the season are rated higher than you are man. And it seems to me like all your complaining was basically to complain about your own rating. So basically my question to you is.. are you really so fucking mad about being ranked 8 over 9, isn't "impact TWLD starter" good enough for you, or the fact that I ranked myself lower than you. Really man just get over yourself, if anything someone gets a one star discount on you and it isn't the end of the world or the one star that made this league a fucking pathetic piece of shit. I don't see any rankings that are off by more than a star to be honest.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

and like I said I wasn't the only ranker, and if you want to to go through and rank people I will personally do the work for Major and change it.

Also

Don't use this list at all for your basis, don't even look at it anymore until after you write your list and email it to me (warkwark@gmail.com), that way I can count how many differences there are between the two lists and count the star difference.
            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

of course i looked at my stats first, but then i realized nearly every wb's ratings were off. people that have no idea what's currently going on in the zone shouldn't be rating. casket a SIX? the fact that you said he can easily be a 6 just shows you're stuck in 2007. should retract your ratings entirely brobama
              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Mythril RAGING on squad chat. Please somebody make him a 9 before he burns TW down.
                Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

2:Mattey> you just won your virginity back
                  2:Mattey> with that post
                  2:Mattey> congratulations

YO FUCK YOU
                  ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

I have offered you twice to make your own list, but you obviously just want to whine about retarded shit instead of "fixing the biggest big fucking problem in tw ever which is the one star that mythril didn't get"

Hey Major lets make mythril a 10 in all three leagues, make hm 30 stars. He is obviously the most talented all leaguer to ever play in this game. Or maybe I gave you -1 star for getting netbanned for using cheat engine in a league match and getting grapevine kicked out of TWL in one league. Geez guy, just stop fucking whining already or write your own list.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

jesus people care too much
                      https://soundcloud.com/annux-1/annux-relief

1:Wah!!>THE WAY I FEEL FOR YOUUU HOHOHOHOOH OHOHO
                      1:Wah!!>OH OH OH OH OH OH OOOHH
                      1:Wah!!>I dont worry cause
                      1:soild <ZH>>EVERYHTINGS GONNA BE ARLIGFHT
                      1:Wah!!>people keep on talking
                      1:soild>they can say what they like
                      1:Wah!!>ALL I know is:
                      1:soild>EVERYTHINGS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Comment

Chat 2?! Squadchat should always be chat 1.

Also this list is invalid because I'm not on it. Someone put me on this list!
                        Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

go sign up mattey, I will give you a 9.
                          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i already said in my first post i'd do my own wb ratings, and i told major crisis in game i would, calm down. i think you're raging harder over the fact i said you have no clue who's good anymore way more than i am about my own rating. either way we both look like virgins so i'm gonna relax on the posting
                            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Ratings for individual leagues are broken down as follows:
                              10*Top 3-5 player in your league
                              9*Top 10 player in your league
                              8*Impact TWL starter
                              7*Consistent TWL starter
                              6*Impact TWD player/ Started 1-2 TWL matches
                              5*Average to above Average TWD player/ TWL Sub
                              4*Low Average to Poor TWD player 3*First time TWD'er
                              2*Pubber 1*If you are given a
                              1* rating you are being alias checked or are potentially a cheater and are being verified by staff.

With this rating system.....
                              9 = Top 10 player in your league, is that including people who arent in twdt? Even so, id say Myth is top 10 player in twdd. Kyou at 8 is fine because theres no way hes top 10 in the league. Also you cant really base this on who plays twl/ who subs because dreadful players will start on a bad twl squad and great players will bench on a good twl squad. Also i may be wrong but i think that it's the staffers who vote on the ratings? And if thats the case the number of staffers who are active warbirds is pretty few, and it especially is a problem when you have all the other staffers who dont play at all or are all basers/javs rating the warbirds. You should get some people who actively play wb and do it all the time to rate the warbirds. Personally i think i know every warbird who is competitive i nthsi zone and how good they are. And im sure there are alot of other people who do too. Casket should be a 7 no question about that. Eria should be a 5 he doesnt even warbird. Hurricane shouldnt be a 7 he never gets out of spec (in wb). Infrared should be a 5 in wb. Jaws a 6 in wb ive never seen that guy before unless hes aliased. Lz and lizard fuel should be 5's in wb. Morph should be a 7 in wb. Obi should DEFENITLY be a 7, ive seen him play twl alot of times and he holds his own. Oran a 6 in wb ive also never seen him before. Trasher 5 in wb. Wage could be bumped to a 7. Wingzero shouldnt be a 6 in wb he also never gets out of spec.

Those are the only changes i'd make to the wb ratings, is that everyone who signed up for twdt because that list is lacking
                              5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
                              5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
                              5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
                              5:Melanoma> aight cool
                              5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
                              5:Oops> what?
                              5:Melanoma> ye
                              5:Oops> you serious?
                              5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
                              5:Melanoma> fu
                              5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
                              5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

Yeah but I have a kid, and you used cheat engine so I have proof im not a virgin while you have a strike against you.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X