Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also oops you have to sorta do a hybrid between twdd/twld because we don't know everyone who is going to sign up yet as the leagues signup isn't closed yet so, its sorta hard to say who the top 10 warbirds in twdt right now.. but I don't see 10 people that deserve to be 9's and I don't see anyone that deserves a 10.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

if i was gunna choose top 10 warbirds in the game, imo, - ease raspi racka burnt mythril skepsis deez nuts - i can only really be confident with these 7, after them, maybe vash delectable riverside tohn peru b4
      5:Melanoma> so I kinda cheated on my gf yesterday
      5:Melanoma> but I was drunk so it doesnt count right
      5:Oops> doesnt count if ur sober just so long as u dont get caught
      5:Melanoma> aight cool
      5:Melanoma> + it was with a dude
      5:Oops> what?
      5:Melanoma> ye
      5:Oops> you serious?
      5:Melanoma> innocent kissing
      5:Melanoma> fu
      5:Melanoma> I WAS DRUNK
      5:squallFF8> this is akward

Comment

How myth, kyou and myself are 8s is beyond me, rofl. Might be the dumbest thing i've ever seen. How the fk are we on the same category as Geio? Makes no sense.
        Casket 6? do you watch TWL? He's the brother of the best wb in tw.
        Paky dude 7 while Geio is 8? ROFL? Paky Dude > Geio
        Wage 6? Again, do you watch TWL?

Haven't seen this bad of a list in a while.

Comment

The top 10 warbirds in the game and especially the top 3-5 have won TWLD before.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Parading a kid around as proof that you had sex is just... kthx how do I get on this list?
            Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post
              How myth, kyou and myself are 8s is beyond me, rofl. Might be the dumbest thing i've ever seen. How the fk are we on the same category as Geio? Makes no sense.
              Casket 6? do you watch TWL? He's the brother of the best wb in tw.
              Paky dude 7 while Geio is 8? ROFL? Paky Dude > Geio
              Wage 6? Again, do you watch TWL?

Haven't seen this bad of a list in a while.
              Pretty sure Geio had a really good TWLD season while playing for the squad that won TWLD..
              Pretty sure Kyou had a really good TWLD season while playing in the TWLD Finals for the squad that won TWLD.

Pretty sure Riverside and Myth didn't win the twld finals but had good seasons so are probably impact twld players but not the top 10 in the league which would be the starters for Sk8/Fierce during the twld finals. So.. Kyou might be a nine but you guys are definitely 8's.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

if your referrign to myth, he could have easily won twld if he wanted to join a team stacked with the best players and cruise to the finals but hed rather add some competition to twld. Winning twld shouldnt be a prereq theres alot of bad players who have won it and alot of excellent players who havent

Comment

Yeah but unfortunately thats the way things are. Part of being a good player is being on a good squad, not saying its right but you can't argue that the top 10 warbirds in TW are the 10 starters in the TWLD Finals.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

u know what's sad, inevitably people bitch about ratings for weeks and then don't even show up to twdt games. might as well be ranked 0.

fuck those guys
                    Gripe> apok is good but he's completely wasted his youth playing this game

Comment

I could argue it, being that obi subbed in twld finals and hes a 6. Apok just doesnt play anymore. Myth or vash or some other people would have defenitly started over Kyou. Few people would agree that turban is top 10 wb. The rest of them, it could go either way.

Comment

Yeah.. Vash definitely wouldn't have started over Kyou and I doubt Myth would either, like I said before Kyou is probably one of the best team players in the game, despite being annoying on chats he plays the lure game that allows squads to play the 4v2 while the other 3 of the other team are chasing him. He is really underestimated and not everyone can appreciate why he is good which is why he is ranked 8 instead of 9 so that he will have a fair chance at being picked.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Vatican should be a 10 in basing, I have no idea how you're saying otherwise. Yeah he hasn't won LB but hes been the captain and starting shark for the runners up of the last 5 (?) years in a row. He's the best shark in the zone and thats just how it goes, fix his rating please.

Also the 10 starters fromSk8/Fierce are the top 10 WBs in the zone? You've gotta be kidding me. Good to know that players like Lebron James and Reggier Miller aren't nearly as good as Ron Artest, because he won a championship last year so he's a top 10 player. Get real, the top 10 are the 10 most talented players in the zone, period. The fact that Fierce and Sk8 stacked their rosters should not be an automatic boost to their ratings, if anything it should be the other way around. Take those 10 starters and tell me which ones could do what Myth did this season, which is to make a completely irrelevant squad competitive in TWLD. I'll tell you right now that maybe 3 of the 10 could, the others would be lost without their superstar supporting cast.

Glad to see Mythril getting the recognition he deserves for not joining a stacked squad and making TWLD more competitive.

Most of the other ratings are fine, these 2 in particular need fixing. Riverside should be ranked close to mythril. I don't even like Riverside at all, but it really can't be denied.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Id like to point out i was the first warbird to join pandora which in turn got myth to join so u can thank me. although i suck.

Comment

seeing as people who are ... mediocre at best are allowed to send in ratings, we are bound to have these discussions each season of twdt. best just to scrap this whole thing and get twl going.
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

please make my rating:
                                wb - 6
                                jav - 4
                                base - 3

also:
                                put mythril at 9 for wb
                                put casket at 7 or 8 for wb
                                put wage at 7 for wb
                                put beam at 8 for wb
                                put kyou at 9 for wb
                                put paky dude at 8 for wb
                                Last edited by Crescent Seal; 02-01-2011, 04:33 PM.
                                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                                X