X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?go theseus

Courtesy of Rubi

Ahh snaps

TO EASY PEOPLE!! TO EASY!! ME AND poppoleful OWNED IT UP!!!! GET SOME!! - RUBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

good job

also apparently beating theseus is far easier than learning english
      The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
      SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

get the fuck off my goddamn forum you piece of shemale shit
        Originally posted by Tone
        It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
        Originally posted by the_paul
        Gargle battery acid fuckface
        Originally posted by Material Girl
        I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I would like to say i had nothing to do with the posting of this.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
            get the fuck off my goddamn forum you piece of shemale shit
            Who's a tranny?
            Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi View Post
              TO EASY PEOPLE!! TO EASY!! ME AND poppoleful OWNED IT UP!!!! GET SOME!! - RUBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noone cares -- beat that maze back in middle school when it first came out on the interwebz. This isn't the only place it can be found.
              Fuck it.

Comment

so is there a place that has all the ?go arenas, private and public, i've seen alot of them but was just wondering if there are any I haven't caught. Some of em are pretty cool, but would be nice to have a list somewhere
                help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                  so is there a place that has all the ?go arenas, private and public, i've seen alot of them but was just wondering if there are any I haven't caught. Some of em are pretty cool, but would be nice to have a list somewhere

http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthr...as-of-1-1-2008

no private arena list though.... I know I saw a list of some of the #privates somewheres... maybe i'll come across it again.

also i think ?go events shows a list of all the public ones as well.

EDIT -- a-ha, found it -- http://www.trenchwars.org/downloads/maps/browse/
                  Last edited by vaped; 02-09-2011, 02:44 PM.
                  Fuck it.

Comment

Originally posted by Weak View Post
                    theres also ?go events ingame
                    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
                    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by roxxkatt View Post
                      theres also ?go events ingame
                      there is also ?go distension

sup roxcat?

Comment

to add some to the list #gladiator #neon #pink #soccer. there are more but i wont say them

also #meow
                        Last edited by poppoleful; 02-26-2011, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X