Resolution Limits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolution Limits

Please enable resolution limits again. Resolution limits should be imposed in the upcoming twdt, twl, and twd in general. Staff has experimented with the reso enough.

Allow:
    1280x1024
    1440x900
    Last edited by Crescent Seal; 02-13-2011, 08:27 PM.
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Agreed. +1.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Moved to SSCU Trench Wars
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.
      . â–²
      ▲ ▲

Comment

I agree seeing the advantages one can gain in a DD with larger resolutions. I'm posting here in support of the resolution cap but of course it isn't up to me.

Comment

Let me add on to my agreement with Cres, this shit has been up in the air for far too long, its time to just set the cap for every competitive league in TW so its fair across the board for everyone.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

limit that shit so people cant coast into TWL just because they have a 30 inch monitor
            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
              Please enable resolution limits again. Resolution limits should be imposed in the upcoming twdt, twl, and twd in general. Staff has experimented with the reso enough.

Allow:
              1200x1024
              1440x900
              -1 who u

Comment

+1 cheat res gives too much of an advantage.
                Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

(Cres)>yo u srsly (evildeeding) me, u want (evildeeds) with unfair advantage in twdt/twl/twd?

+1 ...don't need people with 30 inch monitors with 1900+ res playing safe as fuck from two coords away having some huge advantage. The player with the bigger res always seems to be the one who has played and learned to radar/run well and in TWD with new players popping up it's unfair when a good squad has players with large res going against a 1 or 2 year player who's not as successful in playing with radar and needs to have the enemy player on their screen. I think the smaller the res limit the more rounded players will be. Just an opinion...

Comment

anyone who actually thinks not having a resolution limit is a good idea is a stupid fucking (evildeed) who likes to (lizard fuel) all over his girlfriend's (ph)
                    GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

is this why i suck? the highest i can play on is 1280x720
                      can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by Ilya View Post
                        is this why i suck? the highest i can play on is 1280x720
                        ye cuz u vsing newbs using 1980x383389393 reso
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

1280x1024 and 1440x900 were the maximums that i allowed two seasons ago and almost everyone was happy with that, do this again and enforce it asap
                          Originally posted by Tone
                          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                          Originally posted by the_paul
                          Gargle battery acid fuckface
                          Originally posted by Material Girl
                          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

i don't see it as an issue anymore. Well i never saw it as an issue, but i'm a long time shitty player.
                            There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Originally posted by PH View Post
                              1280x1024 and 1440x900 were the maximums that i allowed two seasons ago and almost everyone was happy with that, do this again and enforce it asap
                              +1

Comment

Working...
                              X