Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resolution Cap only for TWDD after Final Reset - Poll

Vote now.

No cap would mean the maximum resolution allowed by the game.
    A cap would mean 1280x1024 for regular screen and 1440x900 for widescreen.
    No, I would not like there to be a resolution cap for TWDD.
    16.88%
    Yes, I would like there to be a resoltion cap for TWDD.
    76.62%
    I want a resolution cap in TWDD but only after the Final Reset for TWLD Qualifications.
    6.49%

The poll is expired.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Can I make a poll where I am asking how many times I have to vote for these things

this is my third.

my moneys are on 4
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Amen to that.

No res cap for non-leagues. Res cap for leagues.

Comment

I ensure you, this is last poll on this case.
        Original Mambonian
        TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
        I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

Me and Predator came to an agreement that the results of this poll will stand.

If people vote for capped predator will change it, and if people vote for uncapped I and the other pro-cap players won't be able to whine about it.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

ty predator, now this is considering the majority +1
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

voted
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by PredatoR_FNM View Post
                I ensure you, this is last poll on this case.
                Predator, I want to say that I appreciate you listening to the public and getting their opinions heard. That's very refreshing to see. I voted in favor for a resolution cap, because that's the history of this game. Hopefully when the poll comes out showing that, you will be an advocate of the people and make the change.

Thank you.
                RaCka> how can i get you here
                death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

death row i love you
                  1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Did some digging, demonic uses 1920x1440 rez. I wonder if that has anything to do with his stance? Just saying.
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                    4:Geio> DEEZ?
                    4:Geio> LOLOL
                    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                    4:spirit> LOL
                    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

Well apparently this poll might be moved to TW as a bot poll, even though Predator and I had already agreed (which I have logged and posted on the forums) that we would abide by the results of this forum poll.

First off fuck no, people are tired of voting for this shit 30 times, people want a cap its abundantly obvious by this point.

Secondly, if you are going to make us deal with this fucking farce by making poll after poll because apparently its "really hard to sign up for the forums" it better be an open fucking poll where everyone who votes gets logged so there isn't any stupid shit from in game staff.
                      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

(PredatoR_FNM>lets come to an conclusion, make a poll to forums about TWDD resolution limitation, becouse im not touching javs or base now. Lets see how many opposes and how many is against, fair deal?
                        (PredatoR_FNM>but lets not make it biased in eny way
                        :PredatoR_FNM: will we both agree to live by the poll results after a week?
                        :PredatoR_FNM: and do what they say?
                        :PredatoR_FNM: i will stop bringing it up if people vote to not have a res cap
                        :PredatoR_FNM: and you will change it if they do want a res cap in twdd
                        :PredatoR_FNM: and neither of us will go around telling people to vote for yes or no
                        :PredatoR_FNM: just that the poll is up
                        :PredatoR_FNM: deal?

(PredatoR_FNM>I agree what players of twd wants to do, im not here to supress the activity, hell im here just for you guys, if you guys wont think im doing good for twd I will leave my position.
                        :PredatoR_FNM: it isn't that, I just don't think that you really understand the advantage it gives certain players, especially in warbird.
                        :PredatoR_FNM: and getting your information from Demonic who plays warbird on a high res seems biased.
                        :PredatoR_FNM: but ill make the poll and I will only tell people to go vote, I won't try to convince them at all
                        (PredatoR_FNM>alright thanks!
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

This is getting ridiculous. After 3 threads and 2 voting polls which clearly show that the majority want twdt/twd/twl reso capped, staff still wants to ignore us. Like really why are you guys trying this hard to go against the majority? You have squad captains and vets telling you that resolution is a huge factor yet you are ignoring our concerns. I was told that this poll was the final decider and now after there is a clear winner...you want to make everyone vote again????????? Done with this shit.

Comment

(Demonic)>obviously 1 i can tell you was systole cap who voted in
                            favour of res cap, but can only say that due to being my squad.
                            emonic: well doesn't that fall into the realm of.. a biased decision
                            emonic: since you play on a high res and are a member of his squad?
                            emonic: and are a part of making the decision.
                            (Demonic)>not really, since i am 1 player, not the team
                            emonic: still.
                            emonic: you play for him
                            (Demonic)>ok another play i got permission from was curse: who voted in
                            favour, in fact would quit if we decreased
                            emonic: and.. what if me, mythril, riverside will quit?
                            emonic: and cres and drow?
                            (Demonic)>well thats 4 players which is unfortunate, but, as i said,
                            damned if you do, damned if you dont
                            (Demonic)>and myth wont quit
                            emonic: this is ridiculous
                            (Demonic)>and btw, no-one else has spoke to me about res limits being
                            reduced except for you, which is a shame if they so against it :/
                            emonic: you talked to curse.. about something that changes things in
                            warbird
                            (Demonic)>i spoke to who was online at the time
                            emonic: and value that over the opinion over people who have
                            warbirded forever
                            emonic: right, well ill be posting this conversation I had with you
                            (Demonic)>um i have also warbirded forever
                            emonic: which I am in the process of doing right now.
                            emonic: so afk a few
                            (Demonic)>lol thats fine, i have no issues with that
                            emonic: you should, it shows obvious bias.
                            (Demonic)>not really i have been completely honest :P nothing on
                            there i would need to hide from
                            emonic: if you didn't have anything to hide you would post the
                            conversation you had with upper staff, and give out the list of people
                            you talked to
                            emonic: because if its people like Curse then it is retarded
                            (Demonic)>lol why is curse's opinion not valid he plays wb too
                            emonic: it is less valid than people who are actual warbirds

-----

This is the person, and the kind of thinking that is going into retarded decisions like this, just letting you know.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I, personally, have always been in favor of expanding resolutions (as was the case in TWDT (which caught me a lot of shit)). It has nothing to do with discriminating based upon superior hardware, it has everything to do with being more welcoming to all potential players. I think I have talked this view over 100 times, so I won't bore you with it again.
                              TWDT Head Op Seasons 2, 3, and 4
                              TWL Season 14 & 17 Head Op
                              Season 13 TWLD Champion, Seasons 13 & 14 LJ Champion

Winston Churchill: "That is the sort of nonsense up with which we will not put!"

Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
                              - John F. Kennedy

A sadist is a masochist who follows the Golden Rule.
                              Originally posted by kthx
                              Umm.. Alexander the Great was the leader of the Roman empire, not the Greek empire guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X