Resolution Cap only for TWDD after Final Reset - Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fusionbomb View Post
    It's not a useless comparison. It's actually perfectly reasonable. And don't bother trolling me and such, I know I'm a bad player. I'm just sorry I don't have the time in my life to waste practicing such a silly game when YOU should be the one out there getting a real job to buy a 21 inch monitor for less than $100. =D

Edit:

~Fusionbomb*
    There you have it, folks. It's clowns like this that freely admit this game is silly, and that he doesn't want to waste time to get better. Why should we accomodate morons like this? He doesn't care about the game and it's history. This guy is garbage.

By the way, Junior, I make more money than your entire family combined. Buying a monitor is not the issue. It's about being consistent with the league rules, dipshit. And letting pussies like you learn how to play the game the RIGHT way.
    Last edited by death row; 02-18-2011, 11:41 AM. Reason: (sp)
    RaCka> how can i get you here
    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by BMW 328is View Post
      Oh they're only $100? I change my vote.
      I pay $75/month on JUST internet... I've never spent more than $50 on a 19+ inch monitor.

Edit: Check eBay and newegg.com

Comment

Originally posted by death row View Post
        There you have it, folks. It's clowns like this that freely admit this game is silly, and that he doesn't want to waste time to get better. Why should we accomodate morons like this? He's doesn't care about the game and it's history. This guy is garbage.

By the way, Junior, I make more money than your entire family combined. Buying a monitor is not the issue. It's about being consistent with the league rules, dipshit. And letting pussies like you learn how to play the game the RIGHT way.
        lol its not even retards like this going against the reso cap, talked to another guy in game named 'belgerath' he voted no res cap and he doesn't even play TWD...and hasnt in 5 years....staff wants to let people like that decide the fate of active TWDers, what a joke
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Ya, I don't wanna waste anymore time practicing, I'm ready to dd! You are right, though. Games should cater to the power gamers whom read the EULA as their bible. Why worry about anyone who just wants casual play? Everyone must have a medal next to their name, lest their input be null and valid.

I abdicate from this discussion. Happy gaming SS friends!

~Fusionbomb*
          Last edited by Fusionbomb; 02-15-2011, 07:10 PM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by BMW 328is View Post
            Oh they're only $100? I change my vote.
            I pay $75/month on JUST internet... I've never spent more than $50 on a 19+ inch monitor.

Edit: Check eBay and newegg.com
            Trolled.
            SSCU Trench Wars Regular Player with several TWD and Golf4 titles.

Ryan> i watched midget blow job for days once

Comment

^ I knew he was being a smartass, if you're thinking I was fooled into trying to help people find good deals.

BTW, trolling is fishing for negative comments (also known as 'flames'). I've been playing internet games for a loooong time. I know better than to take bait and argue over a forum. You have much to learn, grasshopper.
              Last edited by Fusionbomb; 02-15-2011, 07:19 PM.

Comment

cap it to 1440x900 / 1280x1024.

period.

case closed.

Comment

It's not a useless comparison. It's actually perfectly reasonable. And don't bother trolling me and such, I know I'm a bad player. I'm just sorry I don't have the time in my life to waste practicing such a silly game when YOU should be the one out there getting a real job to buy a 21 inch monitor for less than $100. =D

Edit:

~Fusionbomb*

Pretty decent trolling, actually, from claiming to be trolled all the way to telling people to upgrade their computer in order to play a 15 year old game better.
                  GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

^ haha thanks

Yeah, too bad you don't need to upgrade your computer at all... just your monitor.

Comment

looooool, guy totally missing the point here
                      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                        cap it to 1440x900 / 1280x1024.

period.

case closed.
                        turban the only staffer left with iq?

Comment

If this is supposed to be a fair poll, why make it anonymous? Easy enough to register a bunch of fake names to vote. Agreeing to make an absolute decision based on the results of an anonymous forum poll is a terrible idea.
                          sdg

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound View Post
                            If this is supposed to be a fair poll, why make it anonymous? Easy enough to register a bunch of fake names to vote. Agreeing to make an absolute decision based on the results of an anonymous forum poll is a terrible idea.

^ This guy ... knows what he's talking about.

Comment

Stabwound, I am pretty sure that a vote in game would be equally as useless, it doesn't matter though, the agreement has been made, and I think that forum mods can see who voted for what on a poll so if some player like xasdhasdakdalgdswaasd votes on this I am pretty sure it can be detected. But as for right now the poll looks pretty in line with what people in the thread are saying.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

cres is probably top 5 personality in tw and irl
                                Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
                                7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
                                7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
                                7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
                                7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
                                7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
                                (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Working...
                                X