No announcement yet.

Resolution Cap only for TWDD after Final Reset - Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've played this game for a long time now.. and this was the only thing that made me think it was worth it to make a forum account. Don't see a point in having a resolution cap in TWL and not in TWD.. TWD is basically prep for TWL.

Also, I think it takes a lot more skill if everyone has to use 1280x1080 or the widescreen resolution. It makes for balances rushing/sniping gameplay.

Comment

Originally posted by Engineers View Post
      cres is probably top 5 personality in tw and irl
      (Engineers)>now u have to say "i love you engi"

lol you have people making forum accounts to get a reso cap....staff u done?
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Ok. So I believe I have some constructive criticism. I see now that:

1) TWL res will never exceed 1280x1024

2) Apparently, ~50+% of long-term players want res capped.

So, with those things in mind, I would like to suggest adding an arena where twdd games have no/higher res cap. So keep ?go twdd, twdd2, twdd3 with 1280x1024 as cap, but have a ?go twdd4/twddnrc (nrc = no res cap) where it's self-explanatory?

~Fusionbomb

Edit: I believe this is a reasonable request, herein that one may choose not to partake in an 'unbalanced' game. However, the minorities are represented and then have hope. False hope is better than no hope, in case squads choose not to dd there.

Edit2: With ?go elim dead, only reason I play is dd'ing QQ
        Last edited by Fusionbomb; 02-15-2011, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Your long term player list is a bit low, but I like that idea.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
            Your long term player list is a bit low, but I like that idea.
            I r nub, everyone is vet compared to me.

Comment

?

he meant its close to 75 percent, not 50
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

~50+% = majority

^ was the point i was getting @ kthxbye

Comment

Comment

Comment

is 80 percent enough? or do you guys want like 99.999 to make this happen?

Comment

Res caps, cant see shit on dis laptop:wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Fusionbomb View Post
                          Ok. So I believe I have some constructive criticism. I see now that:

1) TWL res will never exceed 1280x1024

2) Apparently, ~50+% of long-term players want res capped.

So, with those things in mind, I would like to suggest adding an arena where twdd games have no/higher res cap. So keep ?go twdd, twdd2, twdd3 with 1280x1024 as cap, but have a ?go twdd4/twddnrc (nrc = no res cap) where it's self-explanatory?

~Fusionbomb

Edit: I believe this is a reasonable request, herein that one may choose not to partake in an 'unbalanced' game. However, the minorities are represented and then have hope. False hope is better than no hope, in case squads choose not to dd there.

Edit2: With ?go elim dead, only reason I play is dd'ing QQ
                          This sounds good, everybody can choose between capped or non-capped. I like the idea. Ill see which way this poll goes and then decide which arenas are first in line. Thank you FB.
                          Original Mambonian
                          TWD Head Coordinator

Its frustrating to write these lines after every post^
                          I'd hope there would be another way..like some automatic system that fills them itself after every post.

Comment

I am sorta confused honestly though Predator, here you are looking at a poll with overwhelming support for a resolution cap, what made you originally think and decide that people didn't want a resolution cap in twd? Considering Demonic is the one who gathered the information for you supposedly, I think you need to seriously consider who you trust in regards to making decisions or having final says in what happens in this zone, its obvious that since Demonic plays with high res, and apparently didn't even tell Curse the truth about what resolutions would be available after the capping that you are being misled on how the population of this zone thinks. I would suggest that you bring more things that will change the zone to the forums and to the population before you trust the information of staffers.

On top of that.. looking at the poll so far it seems like there might only need to be one uncapped arena, considering so far not even a full 5v5 dd's worth of players want to play an uncapped match.
                            Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

lol almost 85 percent and still? squads will boycott dds to accommodate their resolution preferences, we want to increase activity...not restrict it

Comment

Phew... I'm so glad I have potentially saved some fun for myself and a few others! Thanks for taking my suggestion into consideration!

Comment

Working...
                                X