No announcement yet.

Timeouts in TWD Games?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This might be able to be used in TWBD if after the timeout winning team gets warped into the flag room and losing team gets warped into mid base. To counter possible abuse could give DD and JD matches a +1 death for using.

The commands could be !request timeout, !accept timeout and !deny timeout (or just ignore the bot). This could give the other team an option to deny the timeout.
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

This should be implemented just so teams that end up in a 3 on 1 situation against Burnt in LD can use it to ice him.
      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

If you guys plan on doing the timeout. Rage's idea on +1 for the team that requests it is a good addition.

So it'll be like only people playing in the dd will be able to use !timeout and it will add +1.
        1:CrazyKillah> oder if i olny knew u irl u would be dead and i would be in jail

menomena> did you get to see the end of the steelers greenbay game though
        JAMAL> yeah you dumb fat faggot, was good ending

1:Cape> Why did u axe req
        1:cripple> I'm very religious, and my new years revolution was to make this squad a better one, so I kept with my resolution and axed req.
        http://big-dicked.mybrute.com/

Comment

Working...
        X