Event or map ideas? Post here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event or map ideas? Post here!

Hey, guys. I just started doing some new maps for TW as nothing has been done in this field for a long time now. I currently made some new maps, one is already uploaded to TW but wasn't hosted yet (this will change soon, heh). Tho the guys at the Dev team are eagerly awaiting new ideas on what to do next. So if any of you got any idea about a map, got a wish that he/she would like to share with us so we can make a new map or event or even wanna help in any way, just let us know in this post. We are open for every idea!

I wish u good luck in SS and many great ideas.

wiibimbo
    "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
    Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
    Dral>I can get implants

there is hockey, and there is golf, so there should be TW curling!!!
    LF> Winners of killothon are obviously best players in the zone

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Real winner (stargazer ruined) $!00 step-elim

Runner up levi elim to 500 marathon

Comment

Need more wb maps so ZHs dont have to host the same 2-3 all over and over again
      Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
      Goddess> Keith
      Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Originally posted by Reab View Post
        Need more wb maps so ZHs dont have to host the same 2-3 all over and over again
        WB maps can't get any more creative than they already are IMO... except a variation of the javelin that shoots bombs out like a warbird (with no bounce) in ?go javhax that has shown to be a popular choice. If someone can make a better map that encompasses that ship's abilities in ?go javhax, then I think one would have one hell of a map.

Comment

Ok. First of, tnx for replies guys. Bandcampgirl, after I finish the new base map (which is actually in dev atm), gonna make u a curling map. U next on list.
          Reab, I just made a race map, which can of course be run by wbs as well in ?go TheOne. The other one I made for wbs is still in dev zone and will be something similar to chase2, but with mummies. More on the matter in a couple of days.
          Magi, you just tell me the things that really bother u in an arena (in this case about javhax) and I will rearrange it so you guys will enjoy it more and ER's will host it more. But tnx for a reminder, you on my list after bandcampgirl.
          Guys, tnx again for nice ideas. If u have anything, and I really mean anything, just tell me. Let me give u an example: u want a MacGyver arena? You got it. Just give me some ideas, what the map should look like, what the event should be about (zombies, base, race etc.) and I will make it for u guys. No problem at all!
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

make a map called ?go cornfield

greens cover everything, everyone gets stealth/cloak and it's a hunt-styled game, or maybe even a capture the queen styled play. The only way you can see the enemy is the fact that the greens keep disappearing (greens will respawn every few seconds).

or:
            ?go tennis

rectangle, thor is ball, players have reps. rep the thor at each other until they lose!
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

Deal or no Deal!

Comment

Hey, era.

A really nice idea. Give some more info tho, how the map should look like, how the game would progress etc. I am currently doing on some big things and gonna upload them into TW today (if my man will be online) and then it's time to start working on the requests from this forum. So keep posting guys and I will keep you informed about the new maps in TW!
                Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

shaceship dollar lottery

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
                    shaceship dollar lottery
                    Zeebu, some more info plz.
                    Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Hello again, guys.

I bring u good news. I made a new league map for all u basketball fans, but it's been delayed cause of HZ sysop. Will be uploaded soon tho to have some fun in there.
                      Next off, the racing map ?go TheOne is now up and fully opertaional. So if you want someone to host it, just use ?help.
                      I am currently implementing settings into the minogolf arena and the prododgeball arena, but they should be done and uploaded till next week.
                      Last but not least, I have done the curling arena for u, bandcampgirl. It just needs some more testing before we can play it in TW. But it's done.
                      Next one is Magi's request to look at and improve the javhax map.
                      More soon!
                      Napoleon Hill

Dral>I can get implants

Comment

A game where everyone gets starts in their own vertical tube and the object is to try to get to the top. But have it settings like mortars where you constantly fall down, and you have to use rockets, portals and thrust(thrusting only moves u while u already have momentum, and u quickly run out of energy?) First one to the top wins.

Would need real good map design though.

Comment

1) An event where 2 teams play. Each player in the team has $1000. 2 captains. 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 style per round. 1 death. capt chooses who plays per round (like javufc) but the idea is each person (whos not playing only) makes a bet who will win the round. Before the round starts a message tells everyone how much has been betted from both teams but does not reveal who they betted on. After a player has been eliminated they can not play again. It goes like this until one team remains who ?could get extra money for their team. The exciting part is this: the amount of money each team has is then shown- whoever has the most wins .

Btw each player can see how much exactly the team has throughout the game but not the opposings teams amount of money.

Hope that wasnt too confusing.

2) An event where players have to pay a fee to enter using pub money (say 2k each) and the winner is rewarded with all the fees put together ? + extra.

3) Poker using space money

4) A simple solo death match where statistics are monitored (number of kills, aim, survival time per death and on low energy, no of deaths). It is all calculated so at the end of the game, players are automatically given a value in stars or cash based on how they performed in solo play. A simple death match (teamed) is then started- the 2 guys with the lowest value are captains and they both get an equal budget each. They then buy each player in turns. You can buy as many players as u can afford so yes a team could outnumber the opposing team with many small value players. Each player extra a team has compared with the opposing team will automatically -1 the total number of deaths your allowed before your out of the game.

5) meant to be a picture -->

(posting images onto these posts never work for me- as seen above click the below link and zoom for idea 5)

http://imageshack.us/f/199/ideaxa.png/
                          Last edited by Fork; 05-20-2011, 12:55 PM.
                          1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Poker with spacebux, fork ya! That would be awesome!
                            LF> Winners of killothon are obviously best players in the zone

100+ Killothon victories

$25 Easter event winner

Real winner (stargazer ruined) $!00 step-elim

Runner up levi elim to 500 marathon

Comment

Originally posted by Fork View Post
                              1) An event where 2 teams play. Each player in the team has $1000. 2 captains. 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 style per round. 1 death. capt chooses who plays per round (like javufc) but the idea is each person (whos not playing only) makes a bet who will win the round. Before the round starts a message tells everyone how much has been betted from both teams but does not reveal who they betted on. After a player has been eliminated they can not play again. It goes like this until one team remains who ?could get extra money for their team. The exciting part is this: the amount of money each team has is then shown- whoever has the most wins .

Btw each player can see how much exactly the team has throughout the game but not the opposings teams amount of money.

Hope that wasnt too confusing.

2) An event where players have to pay a fee to enter using pub money (say 2k each) and the winner is rewarded with all the fees put together ? + extra.

3) Poker using space money

4) A simple solo death match where statistics are monitored (number of kills, aim, survival time per death and on low energy, no of deaths). It is all calculated so at the end of the game, players are automatically given a value in stars or cash based on how they performed in solo play. A simple death match (teamed) is then started- the 2 guys with the lowest value are captains and they both get an equal budget each. They then buy each player in turns. You can buy as many players as u can afford so yes a team could outnumber the opposing team with many small value players. Each player extra a team has compared with the opposing team will automatically -1 the total number of deaths your allowed before your out of the game.

5) meant to be a picture -->

(posting images onto these posts never work for me- as seen above click the below link and zoom for idea 5)

http://imageshack.us/f/199/ideaxa.png/
                              It has been in my experience to go and make your own maps as you are better off understanding your own ideas than trying to get others to understand it and then getting them to draw them out in a map with settings that best fits the images in your head... no offense... just saying.

Comment

Working...
                              X