No announcement yet.

TWLD Season 15 Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol cres, nice interview with sika! Make sure to put his response to your signature as a sign he respects you. Good write-up as well, keep'em up.
    2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
    2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
    2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

things 1.337 has said to me

C 1:1.337> jerome 1st time in pub?

C 1:jerome <ZH>> suck a duck fart
      C 1:1.337> no

C 1:jerome <ZH>> teach me how you move
      C 1:jerome <ZH>> always at impossible angle
      C 1:1.337> go between angles
      C 1:1.337> only 60 of them

C 1:1.337> gud shot
      C 1:jerome <ZH>> you witnessed a rare event right there
      C 1:1.337> ya it was quite unexpcted tbh

probly could write a book
      NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

good read, very funny

i will enjoy this b4 making cres's HoN 'Not' list 7 times and only playing 6
        top 100 basers list

Comment

I only got 1 comment. Paladen is going to make the playoffs.. Dats right you heard it here first!
          [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
            I only got 1 comment. Paladen is going to make the playoffs.. Dats right you heard it here first!
            I've already said this, gtfo.
            'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
            'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
            'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

Well I should of talked about playoffs before. Since 6 teams will be making it....I predict these:
              Fierce
              Thunder
              Sweet
              Dice
              Penetrate
              6th spot depends on which team actually shows up (Hit or Epidemic), if both dont...then Dynasty
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

So I was sitting there at work today around 3:00 PM and I was thinking to myself, how can I kill another couple of hours? I know, I'll write up some twld predictions! Here's my contribution to the thread:

TIER 1 – The favorites (These are squads with flawless top lineups and no question marks regarding depth. The top wbs on these squads can carry and make up the score if one player chokes/has a bad round.)

1. Thunder

Mythril/Raspi/Ease/Burnt/B4serman892374982X (Beam/Zyphen/CrimsonX/Weaver)

I hate giving credit to powerhouse squads with 50+ player rosters (then again my squad has 40 so we’re not much better), but all this squad does is win. Ease and Burnt are consistently clutch players who carry Thunder year after year. By adding Raspi and Mythril, this is by far Thunder’s best wb lineup ever and they should be favored to win the whole damn thing. Echoing Riverside’s rant, it’s going to be annoying for active fringe elite players like Beam, Zyphen and CrimsonX to get some playing time during the season and then ride the pine for every playoff matchup, but I guess when your favored to win and you don’t have to play, all is good. The wild card here is b4serman124876x. He’s pretty solid, but does have a tendency to go 3-10 in 5 minutes every once in a while.

2. Fierce

Apok/Skepsis/Scoop/Deez Nuts/Racka (Vash/Geio/Kyou/Death Row/Casket/War)

The defending champions. Their top lineup is insanely good and they have 3 backup wbs (Vash/Geio/Kyou) who can step in and carry (and probably will due to Racka, Deez and Apok missing a few games). The only flaw I see in this team is how they perform in the clutch in the playoffs. Yea, they defeated Thunder last season, but there will always be a cloud over their head for doing it against an Ease-less lineup. Some of these players have a history of not-so-stellar playoff/championship rounds and with Thunder’s revamped lineup, they’ll need to be on top of their game to win it all.

TIER 2 – The contenders (These are squads who can still compete for the title but need every player to perform/not choke.)

3. Dice

Megaman89/Vys/Unabled/Weak/Peru (Guero/paska/a2m/Zeebu/Yakuza/Keith/Infrared)

I’ll probably be selfish and force my way into the lineup more times than I should play. Mega proves season in and season out why he’s a top 3 pilot and this season should be no different. Unabled and Weak will need to step up and prove that they are “the man” rather than complimentary wbs in order for Dice to win the championship. Dice’s season also hinges on vys staying on the squad and translating his beast-mode 4v4 twdd success into a much slower 5v5 twl style.

4. Sweet

Riverside/Jones/Dak/vt/Engineers (Lame/seismic/caos)

I would probably play Caos over vt, but Sweet’s core is river/jones/vt so this is the probable lineup. While Jones has been a top notch wb for ages now and Dak/Engineers were breakout stars last year, this squad goes as Riverside goes. When sweet is winning, River is mvp’ing. When sweet is losing, River is going 9-10 and being the first one out (although he’s gotten better at staying in longer lately). People say River won’t be around for playoffs, but there’s always delays in the twl schedule. I don’t see this squad winning the title, but I can see them falling short 4-5 kills and just missing a championship round birth. If River is indeed MIA for the playoffs then they will most likely be eliminated in the 2nd round of playoffs by a team like Epidemic or Dice.

TIER 3 – The pretenders (These squads will ride hot streaks during the regular season and taunt you into thinking they can contend for the title by their elite play vs. lesser squads and upsets vs. some of the less active squads listed above them. The downfall of these squads though will be the questions about the depth in the starting lineup whereas Tier 2’s questions have more to do with the depth of backup wbs.)

5. Epidemic

Delectable/Mega Newbie/Pascone/Elven/Paky Dude (Money/Ardour/Halls/Zapata/Deluge)

I can see this squad finishing ahead of Sweet, but I put them #5 due to all the question marks they have on their roster. Their lack of a 5th elite wb keeps this squad from being in Tier 2. Delectable is a beast. Mega Newbie is one of the best wbs in trenchwars history (although he might be a little rusty for this twl and not perform as such). Pascone and Paky Dude fly under the radar and consistently put together over 1:1 seasons. Beyond that there’s a ton of question marks. Elven has been hot and cold since the season Stray won twld. The rest of Epi’s wbs have had great seasons in the past, but haven’t put anything together for years now (Except for Money, who falls into the same hot and cold category as Elven).

6. Hit

Sika/Siaxis/Brokenfist/golden duck/Domi ( … depth???)

I’ve been burned in the past for predicting poor seasons out of squads with sika in them, and will not make the same mistake twice. Similarly to Epidemic, I can see this squad going as high as #4 if Sika is in beast mode, even taking into account hit’s lack of depth. If their top lineup shows, they can pull some offsets and surprise many. That’s the issue though, will their top lineup show? Domi hasn’t played wbs competitively for years and it dosen’t matter, he’ll still own if he plays this year. Will he play though? What happens when golden duck, Brokenfist AND Domi can’t show to a game? Who plays?

Tier 4: Everyone Else (The squads in this tier will mostly pull in wins vs each other and not vs the squads listed in the above tiers except for the occasional surprise victory vs squads in tier 3.)

7. Dynasty

Kthx/Sphinktor/Devilish/Vida/Demonic (Let/Cross/Aerin/Flew/Ravage/Wrath)

Bunch of vets with experience in this squad. This experience will gut them out wins over Asians/Paladen/Penetrate with maybe upsets over Epidemic and Hit. All of these wbs know how to team and how to maximize deaths if they’re sucking. That said, none of these wbs are active enough or unrusted enough to carry a team.

8. Paladen

Claushouse/Jebass/Jessup/Shock/Dezmond (AxA/Coronor/ZULUZ/Tomas Hakke)

This squad may finish above Dynasty. The only reason I put them below is because of the experience factor. This squad has a bunch of inexperienced TWL wbs. What they do have, though, is a TON of twdd experience playing together. They’ll surprise many by putting together a bunch of tough games vs the harder squads (even though they’ll probably fall short of winning many of them). I don’t know if Shock is someone aliased but he’s impressed me a little bit in a few dd’s we’ve played vs them. You also can’t discount Dezmond putting together a solid effort in the twdtd finals even though his team was severely overmatched.

9. Asians

Empion/Harder/Zagis/other azns

Honestly, outside of Empion, I don’t know anyone on this squad. That being said, they put up a solid showing last season and pulled a couple upsets. I do know they lost a few key players (were Engineers and Zyphen in Asians last season?). I think they’ll still put forth an okay showing this twl and at least not finish in last.

10. Penetrate

Bacon/Rasaq/Shayde/zhou/Sir Spider (Raazi/Minotaur/Reaver?/Dead_Rain)

They won’t go winless again, but they will finish in last place. For a team that whined so much about a sucky paladen team getting into twlb, they’re pretty terrible in their own right in twld. I don’t know if they’ll play him, but Dead_rain is a decent wb. Reaver’s probably on roster to get the red ribbon next to his name on the twd site, so I wouldn’t count on him carrying any twld games.

UPDATE: I just found out Cres joined Penetrate. Upgrade them to above Asians and MAYBE above Paladen. That's right, Cres joining a squad raises it 2-3 notches.

I'm sure things will change in 2-3 days and these predictions will be rendered useless, but at least I killed about an hour at work earlier today. I'll see if I can put together a jav writeup tomorrow.
                Dice
                TWLB Champions Season 8
                TWLJ Champions Season 8
                TWLB Champions Season 10
                TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Can't wait for zhou tai soldier to carry us!

Comment

underdog status <3
                    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Suprisingly intertaining.. I hope we can remain competitive. Vys continuelly trying to steal players and we just lost peru and Disney. Maybe I might have to let my wb shine.. who knows :P

Comment

Try letting that English shine first.
                        Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

dunno why pene is so underrated. they're not the most consistent players, but raazi, sir, rasaq, cres have played together for years and could certainly pull some upsets when they're not spamming "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" in team chat. I would say they're definitely above paladen if not dynasty and hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                            underdog status <3

the less people expect of us, the better imo
                            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                              Try letting that English shine first.
                              This
                              1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                              Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                              1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                              1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                              beam> stfu tsunami
                              Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                              beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                              Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Originally posted by Chompie View Post
                                dunno why pene is so underrated. they're not the most consistent players, but raazi, sir, rasaq, cres have played together for years and could certainly pull some upsets when they're not spamming "LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL" in team chat. I would say they're definitely above paladen if not dynasty and hit.
                                +1

sir rly doesnt....but me and raazi type "LOOOOOOL" or "ROFFFL" after each death, while rasaq spends his time writing an essay to explain why he died....need chompie as 5th
                                snapshot of dx:
                                Sir Spider>...
                                Cres> LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL he aim?
                                Raazi> ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                                Rasaq> I do not understand how it is possible for me to spawn right beside 3 of their guys. This happens at least two times a game and is so annoying, God. Stop typing and lets focus these guys are garbage.

btw glad i didn't interview heisman....guy retarded as fk
                                Last edited by Crescent Seal; 05-06-2011, 02:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X