No announcement yet.

TWLD Season 15 Breakdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You haven't been to any game that counts so how can you show up to what you haven't been involved in.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• u all care way too much about this game, like its 2002 or something, honestly

Comment

• Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

• lmao

Comment

• riverside got more kills in one (1) playoff round than kthx and geio got in all of their spacestation career combined
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

• i always thought geio was a god damn awful warbird that doesn't even understand the basics of the game (such as dodging, he simply floats around like a brain dead infant in a hot tub or flies in a straight line hoping you'll miss him), but what do i know!

not that i have any room to say in this matter. i'm not a warbird after all!!

Comment

• what squad is he on anyways? don't remember baddies and their squads after all.

Comment

• Money
                  u all care way too much about this game, like its 2002 or something, honestly....

LOOOL you should check out the low life nerd raging baser threads. hah!

Comment

• wark...why these nobodies on you hard? Go get em. Who is this teemo guy.

Comment

• Wark, didn't you make friends with everyone on sweet except riverside?! Come on, I thought we were pals!
                      2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                      2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                      2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

• why is geio on my nuts now? get on my level before talking back to me, scrub.

leaving that aside, hope this season will be a good one!

Comment

• Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          rofl
                          PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                          ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

• This is a bit too disgusting and I didn't notice until I received some complaints. Removed. -GG
                            Last edited by gran guerrero; 05-13-2011, 01:35 PM.
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geio View Post
                              Hes obviously highly intoxicated. I could take half of your roster by myself, why you so scared of dak/jones? this a joke?
                              Gonna have to take this one out too, this isn't Melee. This is a TWL thread, keep it normal and work safe please. - GG
                              Last edited by gran guerrero; 05-13-2011, 01:36 PM.
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

• That shit must be going up her intestines or something LOL. And yeah I like most of sweet, Riversides a fag and Jones finally realized I was trolling him and stopped trying to come to the forums and talk shit to me so.
                                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                                X