Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Chompie ever going to rejoin DX or are you just going to continue EvilDeeding us? Miss you!

Comment

1:Rasaq> im back with vengeance, im back with crescent, you want a fair game but we on that stable dx shit, we at the entrance, you pussies make exit, we ha hardest hittin ni8gas list our enemies as reference
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Coroner> am i dx?
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

We would of been so much better this year if Rasaq didnt leave Penetrate for Syne last year destroying Dx and costing us our LB medals!!
            i like 2 wear my undies until dey become brown hehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Infrared View Post
              This
              this

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                1:Rasaq> im back with vengeance, im back with crescent, you want a fair game but we on that stable dx shit, we at the entrance, you pussies make exit, we ha hardest hittin ni8gas list our enemies as reference
                really hope this is a fake quote, because this is horrible
                JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
                  Coroner> am i dx?

You my step son cres, you join pene, come and see us twld son.
                  https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                    You my step son cres, you join pene, come and see us twld son.
                    do i know u

Comment

y lasenza jr trying to vs da gr8 DX
                      GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

who lasenza jr fool, come see me own yo ass too, dx can suck it.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

how u gonna use our own line vs us? cud make u hornswoggle

Comment

son im'a bring the smackdown to DX

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

[May 06 11:09] Disappearance: stfu and dont judge ppl/squads if u never are online at euro times...ty4dis.

hahahaha looks like someones a little sensitive.
                              Dice
                              TWLB Champions Season 8
                              TWLJ Champions Season 8
                              TWLB Champions Season 10
                              TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                                [May 06 11:09] Disappearance: stfu and dont judge ppl/squads if u never are online at euro times...ty4dis.

hahahaha looks like someones a little sensitive.
                                Looks like a fake quote

Comment

Working...
                                X