• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
    Looks like a fake quote
    have you seen your sig?
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
      Looks like a fake quote
      Why would I fake quote someone who I don't even know who they are? Is that you?
      Dice
      TWLB Champions Season 8
      TWLJ Champions Season 8
      TWLB Champions Season 10
      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
        Why would I fake quote someone who I don't even know who they are? Is that you?
        Wow, you're such a bad troll.
        Kthx, please explain this poor guy how to troll.

Originally posted by renzi View Post
        have you seen your sig?
        No, what does it say?
        Last edited by Oranje; 05-08-2011, 11:08 AM.

Comment

y u leave asians
          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

cud do short write up, doubt any1 care about preseason 2 read HoN 4 it

fierce 50 - thunder 41, mvp apok 15-7

hit 50 - epidemic 35, mvp siaxis 14-7 and sika 13-6

sweet 50 - dice 36, mvp weak 14-10...but eng/seis/river wit 10+ kills 2 win it

penetrate 50 - dynasty 42, mvp sir spider 17-9 and reaver 14-8

paladen 50 - asians 43, mvp tarnish 13-9
            Last edited by Crescent Seal; 05-09-2011, 02:33 PM. Reason: Engineers> u done mistyping on forums
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Naw this weeks and next weeks games are pointless, no one trying. At least I'm not.
              'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
              'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
              'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

re

Originally posted by Heisman View Post
                Suprisingly intertaining.. I hope we can remain competitive. Vys continuelly trying to steal players and we just lost peru and Disney. Maybe I might have to let my wb shine.. who knows :P
                Thought, disney =raider, how did you lose him mmmm?
                TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                TWLD Season 12 Champion
                TWLD Season 14 Champion
                TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

you need to update those line-ups son
                  tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                  capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                  capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                  9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                  1:Kentaro> suits you well
                  1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Eelam, are you going to be ok?

Comment

start the season im rdy!

Comment

am on the gr8 pene now :wub:
                        i like 2 wear my undies until dey become brown hehe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zyphen View Post
                          Naw this weeks and next weeks games are pointless, no one trying. At least I'm not.
                          figured, will just keep updating this thread until week 1 then

Comment

Originally posted by Zyphen View Post
                            no one trying. At least I'm not.
                            This was probably your only chance all year to get thrown into a TWLD game and you don't bother to try? Have fun sitting around waiting for the season to end. I'm sure Fierce wasn't "trying" either. If I got added in a preseason game, knowing I was a sub or bench player, I'd be trying to put up numbers and show my captains I can help out if ever needed. I think in your case though, even if you did try, I don't think the outcome of your score would be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                              This was probably your only chance all year to get thrown into a TWLD game and you don't bother to try? Have fun sitting around waiting for the season to end. I'm sure Fierce wasn't "trying" either. If I got added in a preseason game, knowing I was a sub or bench player, I'd be trying to put up numbers and show my captains I can help out if ever needed. I think in your case though, even if you did try, I don't think the outcome of your score would be any different.
                              lol I've never cared bout starting. I just like the people in Thunder and if I am needed in reg season/playoffs I'll try my ass of then. But one round of dd in pre season? You make me lol.
                              'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
                              'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
                              'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

Breaking News after TWLD Season 15 Preseason Game 1:

Disappearance aka oranje leaves Asians after being subbed?!

Solarblast dragon rage quits paladen after being subbed! Wage manages to bring him back!!

Cres rages hard after being subbed out as well!

Ravage claims penetrate still wont make playoffs and Dynasty will!

The hidden ego of Jessup is surfacing slowly!

Sir Spider rages at me for incorrectly displaying his score! (17-8 not 17-9)

Thunder claims they added 0 starters to make Fierce angry!

Riverside> .?squad vitja btw
                                Riverside> Afk.

^________________________^
                                Last edited by Crescent Seal; 05-09-2011, 03:21 PM. Reason: who u

Comment

Working...
                                X