This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLB Week 1 Spastic v Dice Official Appeal Thread

Dice is appealing Spastic's TWLB victory in week 1.

What happened:

Due to multiple flag jupes and bot lag, Dice missed over 4 minutes of flag time. At one point at the beginning of the game, Dice crammed for around 2.5 minutes while the flag appeared to be ours but time was counting for spastic. We were down 4:30 to 3:30 even though our terr (Cape) didn't die once and the enemy terr (Pure_Luck) died multiple times. At the end of the round, dice was sitting on flag for over 20 seconds and it still counted towards Spastic's time. As soon as it started happening, the host (Hulk <ER>) was made aware of the situation and informed us to continue playing and file an official appeal after the game. Spectators/witnesses (tsumetai, ease, etc.) noted that the flag issue affected dice's score significantly more than spastic's. Now, you may say "flag jupes are part of the game, deal with it", but these were not normal flag jupes. There were no rams or deaths on the flag. The flag would NOT change to recording time for us even with normal touches.

This issue obviously affected the outcome of the game as Spastic won 15-10:30 and there were easily 4+ minutes of time that should have been swayed in Dice's direction. Dice wishes to have a replay to rectify the situation.
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

7. Appeals Process and Guidelines

If a squad feels that such factors as game referee decisions, staff involvement, server or router error, cheating, or other instances have affected the outcome and fairness of a game, that squad has the right to appeal to the League Operator. It is up to the squad to ensure that as much information as possible is included in the appeal for the League Operators to make a fair decision.

7.02 24-hour Statute of Limitations
    All appeals must be made within 24 hours of the completion of the game in question. No appeals will be accepted that are outside of the 24-hour period. If an issue arises that is not a direct result of a TWL game, the rule still applies and appropriate action will be taken.

All appeals are to be sent to twleagues@gmail.com. Appeals sent to any other location or by any other means will not be heard.

No games will be replayed as a result of a 'Flag Jupe' in TWLB games. A 'Flag Jupe' is when the flag appears to change to a different team, but the bot does not recognize it. This happens when a shark places a mine on the flag and a member of the other team tries to go through the mine to get the flag. It will appear that the new team has the flag, but the other team still gets credit. Do not ram mines; rep them and this will not happen.

Comment

Hi mom!
      TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
      WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
      CURL MAX: An entire ham
      SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
      DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
      WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
      BODYFAT:97%
      TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

This wasn't a regular flag jupe though. There was no ramming of shark mines. Ask the host/witnesses! It had more to do with bot lag than flag juping.
        Dice
        TWLB Champions Season 8
        TWLJ Champions Season 8
        TWLB Champions Season 10
        TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

well then by definition, this wasn't a flag jupe if the OP described what happened correctly

also that's a retarded rule, it's hard to simply never ram a mine over flag
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Should be the quickest appeal there is, jupes can't be replayed. Not to mention what about the jupe you guys had in the beginning? That's cool because you guys had base? Seriously the most desperate appeal I've ever seen in my life. Also, the "Spectators/witnesses" giving their OPINIONS means jack SHIT, only person's input that should be heard is Hulk, since he was our host.

What's up, zombie? How's spec?
            fu

Comment

news just in; regular season matters!

Comment

I wouldnt consider them "Flag jupes" as much as bot lag or bot malfunction... I Pm'd hulk almost instantly, within a few mins of the start noticing it while both of us were in FR yet, we thought jupe too, then it did it again and again, he was made aware and told me personally nothing can be done rite now, just play it out and send appeal.

Edit: Jamal, i informed and talked to Hulk the very 1st time when we did have the FR lol It wasnt just the last minute of game we're appealing.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

To Jamal:
                  Are you stupid? I said in my post its bot lag. And there's a reason why I put the host's name in my post. Your opinion means less than those of third party spectators.
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

The bot wasn't lagging. I hit !help several times during the game and it was responding just fine.

Comment

To a8m:

No shit, you fucking retard. But I'm saying it wasn't no bot lag, it was just a jupe and you know it. You guys are just dancing around the fact it was a jupe and know jupes can't be replayed. Good try, though.
                      fu

Comment

It wasn't a flag jupe you retarded fucking ginger.
                        1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                        Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                        1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                        1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                        beam> stfu tsunami
                        Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                        beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                        Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                          WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                          CURL MAX: An entire ham
                          SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                          DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                          WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                          BODYFAT:97%
                          TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post

What happened:

megaman89, stayon, and cripple didnt show so we want to replay with them in so we can win
                            fixed*
                            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post

Originally Posted by a2m+

What happened:

megaman89, stayon, and cripple didnt show so we want to replay with them in so we can win
                              fixed*

fixed*
                              ya, you could have won but just lost it. Accept and move on ! there are another 8 rounds
                              8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                              8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                              8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                              8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                              8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

Working...
                              X