TW Merchandise for Pub Cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Merchandise for Pub Cash

Pure_Luck was talking the other night about getting some shirts, hats and other TW related clothing/items made and offering them to people for free in exchange for pub bucks that you can earn in pub. Obviously dickheads like Annie wouldn't be eligible to buy 100000 tshirts or something but other than that would anyone be interested in a system where you could just play the game and get some free clothing out of the deal? Also maybe if some people who do some good artwork could make a couple of cool looking shirts or hats that aren't just plain white tee's with "www.trenchwars.org" on them and a warbird it would be pretty cool. Maybe some tribal designs or whatever the hells popular these days. Either way some feedback from the community on this on if it would interest anyone to play for merch would be appreciated.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

TW headbands

hurry

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Very good idea but yeah def would need some appealing shirts for this to work properly.

ps. bringing back the TW thong?
      SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
      SSCU Trench Wars
      Triple Threat
      SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
      SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
      SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
      SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
      SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Pure_Luck was talking would be appreciated.
        I think you guys should try and see whether claushouse is willing to help with his artwork.
        He makes the pro'est stuff on paladen profile, perhaps he will be willing to help here.
        Maybe even design a t-shirt for every squad or something?

Anyways I like your idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
          Anyways I like your idea.
          Word.
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

I think a better idea would be use PL's idea, AND just give shirts away when x amount is donated in cash. Then have a crap load of shirts, 1 for each ship, 1 with the mvp shield, 1 with the "splash screen" on it, 1 with a bd map on it, one with jd map on it, the people who are likely to spend money on a shirt once, are more likely to do it again than someone who has never bought one, so having a selection can milk more money out of them.

Comment

tw thongs 4 pubbers
              The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
              SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

You think TW Meme's and inside jokes will do? How about pictures drawn from ?go pictionary for some material?

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                  You think TW Meme's and inside jokes will do? How about pictures drawn from ?go pictionary for some material?
                  ioi;se

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Merchandise:

Shirts
                    Hats
                    mugs
                    Pizza? LOL
                    buy an advert(as long as it is accepted by staff and high value so not done all the time)

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                      tribal designs
                      I laughed out loud indeed.

Offer simple designs with just a ship outline and I will purchase one.
                      sigpic

Comment

Definitely could be good stuff. Maybe we could have a section to where you can purchase the merchandise outright, or exchange your pub bucks for the items on our website...

Maybe have it also to where if you have donated 'x' dollars to TW then you get a discount on merchandise? (Pluck's idea)

Pretty sure we could just put Violence quotes on the stuff and they would sell out...

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

great idea
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                            how about common phrases like:

u done?
                            ez
                            who u
                            top5wb
                            gg
                            sukdik
                            suh suh
                            fuk ursilf
                            twl champion
                            cres top 5 personality
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Guess I'm the only one that doesn't get this? Why would you buy a trenchwars shirt.. so you can wear it during league lol? Wtf is wrong with you people and spending money on the dumbest shit possible for this game. And yes I mean the cost to make them. OH WAIT: "it's so cheap so that makes it a good idea". Horrible.

Comment

Working...
                              X