No announcement yet.

TW Merchandise for Pub Cash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u done being a buzzkill, am popular irl like i am in game so when ppl c me irl wit wb on tshirt they gonna b curious n dl da game cuz roty recommend it

allow boxers wit ships 2
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Walking advertisement. Yah man. LOL @ wearing TW Shirt during TWL match. Nobody's going to see that!

Comment

Originally posted by Cambia View Post
        Guess I'm the only one that doesn't get this? Why would you buy a trenchwars shirt.. so you can wear it during league lol? Wtf is wrong with you people and spending money on the dumbest shit possible for this game. And yes I mean the cost to make them. OH WAIT: "it's so cheap so that makes it a good idea". Horrible.

Cres dis is Leon_Rock watch out what u saya
        Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
        Goddess> Keith
        Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Originally posted by Cambia View Post
          Guess I'm the only one that doesn't get this? Why would you buy a trenchwars shirt.. so you can wear it during league lol? Wtf is wrong with you people and spending money on the dumbest shit possible for this game. And yes I mean the cost to make them. OH WAIT: "it's so cheap so that makes it a good idea". Horrible.
          Well there is marketing which involves spending money on advertisement and then prizes for playing the game for people who want them. Sorta a two step system, maybe after you donate you can complain more.
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

WingChun> maybe if they do small models of ships
            WingChun> I'd buy a jav
            24> haha
            24> great idea
            24> that'd be a cool paperweight
            WingChun> yup!
            WingChun> and everyone who plays the game would recognize it instantly
            24> and if they don't, and ask, you can promote it! :X
            vaped <ZH>> lol
            M_M God> lol ship models, that would be cool
            vaped <ZH>> the ships are something you can market across the zones too :P
            WingChun> totally
            WingChun> cause they stay the same in every zone
            M_M God> I want a nightwasp
            WingChun> and they're pretty simple too, not so hard to reproduce on a larger scale
            LF> a stuffed warbird would be cooler that you can squeeze and it says "Pupper M_M God got owned for bounty #9 ez"
            M_M God> better have some sexy voice saying that
            vaped <ZH>> LF wants a stuffed warbird eh
            LF> would by my voice of course
            vaped <ZH>> cute. :X

lol....at least people are getting into it

I like all the ideas!

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Originally posted by Crescent Seal View Post
              u done being a buzzkill, am popular irl like i am in game so when ppl c me irl wit wb on tshirt they gonna b curious n dl da game cuz roty recommend it

allow boxers wit ships 2
              And pay an extra $10 to get your nickname and banner on it as well on the "bjorn borg"-text part of the boxers (banner in the middle of it).

Using this example cause I cannot describe it better.

Edit: Once again Resizing this pic is not working, good job M_M God and Jason.

Comment

u done
                1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

how do i buy a subspace t shirt?
                  Whos got the crack!?

Comment

We are currently working on that Bob.
                    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

i just took a screenshot of the desktop icon and blew it up in MS paint and printed it on my parents printer on notebok paper (my sister ate all the plain white paper loo). it was kind of pixely but it made it pretty easy to cut out with my safety scissors.

but once you make it bigger and print it and cut it out, you can tape the continuum logo anywhere! like the white stickers with the half apple i see on hybrid cars.

anyways I taped mine over the back pocket on my favourite pair of jinco jeans because I heard some1 made fun of me about my pants the other day and now they will see a cool new game instead of shallowely judging my fashion.

if everybody did this its free advertising and people would know what subspace is when they can see the logo everywhere

Comment

I wish I had a stuffed javelin that says a kill macro spoken by a sexy LF if squeezed. LF is a girl, right?

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                          I wish I had a stuffed javelin that says a kill macro spoken by a sexy LF if squeezed. LF is a girl, right?
                          MAGI KOZ is difficult.

Comment

Originally posted by Scurvy View Post
                            i just took a screenshot of the desktop icon ...

...anyways I taped mine over the back pocket on my favourite pair of jinco jeans...
                            All pics of tw are owned by tw ? so i guess Scurvy can get a fine when tw reports him to the cops ? :P
                            "I may be schizophrenic but at least I have each other."

"I Am A Champion And No One Can Convince Me Otherwise !"

Comment

we have 3d mesh models of the ships right? so... maybe if someone cobbles together a diy 3d printer...

Comment

have u guise forgot about the pallies cafepress? i was looking thru there last night cuz i was bein all nostalgic n shit.

then i realized i still have their "fuck time" clock on the wall right next to me.. and i need to wash the pallies vs. disoblige rivalry tshirt if i even still have it.. last time i saw it, it was soo dirty probably from layin around on the floor n shit lol

Comment

Working...
                                X