Appeal:removed from TWL roster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal:removed from TWL roster

I heard Flared has been removed me from Paladens TWL roster. Dont really know the reson for that? After i left from Sage May 22, 2011 and joined Hit i waited 10 days of Heisman to add me to their league roster. Hes computer has been crashed so he weren`t online at all for a week. I waited to sunday 5th and realized he`s not coming online and left their roster to join some squad who actually have captains online to add me to league roster before Hardlock. Suddenly Heis comes online and asks me to rejoin and wait for one day so he can add me...that never happened so i left again and joined Paladen. I tried to contact twl op:s to ask time of when Hardlock is taking a place, no one at staff knew excact time for that (no twl op:s online of course). Me and Claushouse figured out twl site clearly says "Roster HardLock on 6th Jun 11" so why im being removed from Paladens twl roster now? heard something that hard lock has been 00.00 in that case it has been taken place at the end of 5th of jun not 6th. It took 2 days from me and Claushouse to solve this thing with twl op:s which we started 6th of jun. Actually got contact from twl op at 7th of jun so the things were already fucked up.

since there wasnt clock time for Hardlock i shouldnt be removed from league roster?
    Last edited by Zyclon; 06-12-2011, 10:34 AM.
    FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

someone get this man a fuckin Pulitzer stat
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

how this guys english better than jebass
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

had 2 TWL Ops help me get Zyclon on TWL roster -- only person on planet who had a problem with it (like a week later) was flared.

flared had previously been extremely helpful with TWL stuff, but on this recent issue has gone completely off the mark. In past TWLs, ops I dealt with HELPED (like Geio/disown helped us) to get people playing and use rules/regulations in order to help promote play, not hinder it.

TWL site listed hardlock as JUNE 6th, 2011 -- Zyclon joined on JUNE 6, 2011. Get a pm from flared a week later saying there is a secret invisible time ON June 6th, 2011 and that he didn't make that cutoff. If you don't want people joining on that day, MAKE THE CUTOFF JUNE 5TH (weekend) ffs. Sweet/Disoblige get re-takes to enter TWL because of poorly posted cutoff dates, but not Zyclon?

why aren't we working to get people playing this (dying) game?
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Paladen was let in, isn't that enough?
          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Official Appeal Decision

On behalf of the TWL Staff, I'm posting here to say that this appeal is officially denied and Zyclon will remain off of Paladen's TWL roster. We regret that you feel that the TWL staff team has treated you unfairly in this situation. There was confusion due to the fact that the official time was not posted on the website. However, members of our team were in error by adding Zyclon after the hard lock, even though they should have been aware that it was already in effect. As such, the mistake had to be corrected once it came to light. Once again, we regret that you feel that you have been treated unfairly, but in the end our only goal is to maintain the integrity of the rules.
            JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
            the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

staff sucks

Comment

I take the blame for this cla and zyc. My fault guys. Sorry for all the problems.

Comment

cres +1

also axe geio
                  Last edited by Infrared; 06-12-2011, 09:50 PM.
                  1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
                  Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
                  1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
                  1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
                  beam> stfu tsunami
                  Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
                  beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
                  Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

Who u?

Comment

wtf u kidding me? next time post the fucking hardlock time so things like this wont happen again. I was already in twl roster for Sage but wanted to go help some other squad since we had more than enough ppl for leagues. It seems that your only goal is to reduce ppl from playing this game and and you just lost one more.
                      FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyclon View Post
                        wtf u kidding me? next time post the fucking hardlock time so things like this wont happen again. I was already in twl roster for Sage but wanted to go help some other squad since we had more than enough ppl for leagues. It seems that your only goal is to reduce ppl from playing this game and and you just lost one more.
                        Softlock would've prevented this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                          Softlock would've prevented this.
                          Slayed.
                          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

topic over everybody go home
                            GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

hey staff dropped the ball again what a surprise

u fuckin nancies need to realize this guys not hopping around to diff squads, hes only trying to help one of the newer lb squads actually do well, now staff, its okay that you dont want to help, but what you shouldnt do is hinder the others efforts. let the fuckin guy play, add him to the roster put up a vote to see if anyone could even care less that paladen got one baser added tot heir roster. dont be such fuckin goons.
                              Maybe we should make a new rule? the team thats gonna get shattered the most can bend the rules a bit roster wise to stem the BW-Teks-Kiwanis effect of having disheartened newbies drop out of the race.

lets vote for zyc to play, and lets vote heis for worst twl cap ever award.

Comment

Working...
                              X