• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Week 4 Season 15 Hot Or Not

TWLJ Week 4 Season 15 Hot or Not

The Two Hot Players of the Week: Infrared, Deez Nuts
    Honourable Mention: Zidane, Evildeed, YUH BOYYYY

Not Player of the Week: The entire dynasty squad
    Dishonourable Mention: Bacon (4-10), Wax (4-10)

The Game of the Week:

Dice vs Sweet: 50-44
    MVP: Infrared

Sweet is once again part of the game of the week, but once again lost. But they didn't exactly bring their best line. Haven't seen vitja play this game in approx a few millenia (back when Rule roamed the earth). And Vt (eric clapton) was in, thought this guy was a wb, but clearly silencing the crowd with a solid 10-10. But the achillies heel this game? Sweet's Backbone javs (marge + eelam). They had a combined 12-20. If your two best javs are having 6-10 games expect to get pz aat'd.

paradise> Hey Vit, Can I get a quick postgame Interview?
    Vitja> kuka olet
    paradise> suh suh uhhh want me to get a translator
    Vitja> Voit ärsyttää minua, amerikkalainen
    paradise> ....?
    paradise> jus stfu.
    Vitja> ????

Mad Annoying. Anyways, great to see someone other than marge + eelam stepping up for sweet, however it wasn't enough. Flared + Infr did their bash bro thing D2 style, all over their former squad.

Hit vs Disoblige
    50-35
    MVP: YUH BOIIIIIIIIIII (me SUH SUH)

THis was gearing up to be a womping by Diso. Disoblige bringing their best and Hit adding an unusual mix of players. However, the lack of teaming in disoblige really brought this game down. It was well acknowledged Disoblige had the better line, and seemed more well rounded and polished. However, the game stayed close towards the middle, and both teams were scrambling. But, towards the end disoblige fell apart. Near where revered was subbed and Dazzal just getting his life BLASTED out of him by certain jav known almost exclusively for his rush (me again suh suh). Wax was basically a non-factor (4-10) and was hardly seen throughout the game. Shivah althought 5-10, played a much overall better game. A kind of in-game style I would expect from a captain. But, the team's collapse was too much, and what was a close game in the 30-30 region, ended as a 50-35 game. This game is in stark contrast to last weeks strong performance against Dice. How long will this diso rollercoaster continue?

Fierce vs. Penetrate
    MVP: Deez Nuts

I was interesting in checking this game just to see if Pene could surprise a few folks by clobbering Fierce's wb filled lineup. But, it was not to be. Zhou reiterated to me on many occasions the impact him and veloce can make on a game. Letting me know that the only reason Hit won was because him and Veloce were not in. Questionable week to week addings by Zhou, such as not adding Zath, a TWLJ starter for Dark last season and instead adding Minotar, who I believe has about as much Jav IQ as a plate of warm meatloaf. Forcing me to wonder, is this intentional stupidity? Is it like Rumsfeld said "Known Unknowns and Unknown Unknowns" ? If pene has no interest in jav, they should've stepped aside for another willing one. Fierce dominated the game throughout, led by Deez Nuts (15-4) letting the crowd know he ain't here to fuck around. Here's a little interview with the MVP:

paradise> A warbird MVP'ing..? This real life? Tell us about how you felt today.
    DEEZ NUTS> Felt good just had to do what had to be done
    paradise> Great, tell us about the teaming. Can you guys keep it up? Ya Penetrate is horrendous, but can you guys go deep in the playoffs?
    DEEZ NUTS> Teaming was good a little shaky at first then we got our act together. Yes we will keep it up all the way til the end. We won the championship before and will do it again like last season
    paradise> What about your opponents? Anybody you want to call out as being particularly awful this game? Anybody you felt hurt his team the most?
    DEEZ NUTS> Yes our whole squad talks about Riverside. Alot of talk but in the end his team ends up losing. They are 2nd from last place and they need to get their act together.
    paradise> Fiesty words from a fiesty man. Thanks for the interview Deez. Any shoutouts to YUH boys?
    DEEZ NUTS> Ya time for Fierce to teabag everyone :-O8======================D-~-_-~-_-
    paradise> thanks, and good luck this TWL!
    DEEZ NUTS> lol yee go MIAMI!
    Children> THE MAN GOES HARRRRD

Thunder vs Dynasty
    50-20
    MVP: Evildeed

Gooooood lord, don't even show up to any more games Dyna. 50-20. Captain Cross and Captain Ravage finished with a combined 0-10. This game just was no fun. Thunder basically even spat in Dynasty's face by adding Struck. Evildeed once again, goin hard as usual (13-5), kid has no Off switch. For those currently not in-the-know, Evildeed and Children are currently in a head to head battle for the #1 spot in TWLJ stats. This definitely puts Evildeed ahead of him.

Dynasty, 0-4, need to start pulling themselves together. Started off a streaky bunch threatening some of the best squads, but now they seem to be tapering off. Cross and his boys need to get their shit together, because currently they are at the very bottom of TWLJ.

Tried to get an interview with Evildeed, but the kid pm'd me one word answers that I refuse to post for their lameness.

Sage vs. Paladen
    50-30, MVP: Zidane

Paladen brought some of their best in Rendered, The Kn|ght, Tomas, and Wage. But had players such as Totompaal (1-4), Layer (2-8), clearly stinking it up for them. Why even add them in the first place. Ahh well, I don't think it would have mattered as they were simply overpowered by a loaded sage line. Children's knees were basically buckling at idea of Evildeed passing him in TWLJ stats, and reportedly told spikey to 'Suck a fat one, euro bitch' at the thought of him being benched to allow Cuji to play. Classy. Would like to give mad props to The Kn|ght, this kid is only 10 and a half years old and is currently keeping up with some of the best in TWLJ. Mad Shoutouts to you right now, Knight. Kid's heart is probably pounding, probably haven't had this much attention since his chucky cheese birthday bash when chucky called him 'Birthday boy' in front of 'like entire gr 2 class'.

Here's a little interview with Sage player, Children:
    paradise> Children, Can I get an interview about today's Game?
    Children> ?
    Children> wheres marge
    paradise> ..? I'm doing it this week, had exams. You Going to answer or..?
    Children> ok go
    paradise> yay! ....kill yourself
    Children> ?
    paradise> So how do you feel about your performance today, Child?
    Children> ?
    Children> not too good, almost lost my #1 seat but in the end still have it
    paradise> I'm overwhelmed with happiness that you kept you're #1 position.
    paradise> How do you feel about the bulleting aspect of your game though? I hear word you pry'd off CTRL key in gr 6 and. Do you feel not having bulleted since early 2000s was a disadvantage?
    Children> ?
    Children> No I do not feel as if it is an disadvantage because I'm basically a SEMI when it comes to javing
    Children> CHEW CHEW
    Children> coming thruuu
    paradise> How does Sage feel to be undefeated? Also, there have been some word that You guys ahve been playing bottom of the barrell squads (penetrate, etc.). Do you feel you could continue this against the Big Boys?
    Children> ?
    Children> Yes, I do feel like we can continue this onslaught. As long as MUH boys r on point zid mean gene and also if the tank to muh SEMI is filled...CHEW CHEW!!
    Children> getttt RUSHED... miley CYYYYrUUS
    paradise> Good Luck this TWL Season to you and your men!
    paradise> Anything else to add?
    Children> Id like to take this time to give a shoutouts to MUUUUH BOYS zath rend tim allen zid mm89 vamp para
    Children> Also great work by flared this season as TWL coordinator
    Children> oh and the_paul or whatever the fuck is a virgin
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Horrible wirte up, clearly tardin out way too hard on skype with children 24/7. real unhealthy. wtf is suh. Anyways when sage plays us or any other jav squad this season (which they are yet to do) children will be lucky too put up 5, or stay in the game for more than 5 mins as we all know.

Comment

http://twl.trenchwars.net/?x=showmatch&match=629

hmm heisman what were u saying again?

Comment

Man my name is all over the place these days, thanks for the publicity Children. Always love my fans shouting me out.

Not bad para, good work
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

lol zid that a link of a preseason game orrr am i mistaken? haha

Comment

Now this is what i call a good write up

Heisman called his squad a jav squad ^^ good its 11.23 am here, this made me smile so much, pretty sure it made my day.
            Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
            Goddess> Keith
            Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Hopefully heisman puts himself in instead of para against us, so we can have some good lulz.
              Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
              Goddess> Keith
              Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

hopefully ur bitchass plays so i can grab a couple of ez kills. God knows ur watchin from from spec tho.

Comment

Am this #1 drunk jafbirt in this zone so back the fuk off! Ease told me fludd been down lately because her goldfish died last week so we decided to cheer her up just because we are such a nice squad
                  1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Working...
                  X