ITT We help Da1andonly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITT We help Da1andonly

So Da1 is here in the USA and he's not sure if he's getting charged for roaming since he's from finland. I can't remember what company he said he has cuz I looked on here and they sound the same to me http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categor...ies_of_Finland

It might be sonera but he mentioned finland so it might be the other one. He said usually when he travels to other countries (in europe), the service provider he gets from there sends him a text msg telling him his charge rates. He didn't get any when he came here. He's been browsing the web a lot, and he doesn't want a big bill when he gets back. So anyone here know??

sonera? isn't that part of the URL for the old purplish website for ssc stats

pretty pissed at da1 for not being in illinois so NO HELP Jk I'm just too drunk
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
      sonera? isn't that part of the URL for the old purplish website for ssc stats

pretty pissed at da1 for not being in illinois so NO HELP Jk I'm just too drunk
      i think he mentioned stopping in chicago for a layover but he could have been joking.

Comment

I am high and eating dairy queen ice cream.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is he not able to contact his provider????
        sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
        I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
        tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
        im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
        i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

i dunno, i never asked.

Comment

Well I would think that is the logical thing to do. Because i consider him a responsible Human being who can make rational choices unlike Jerome who thinks its ok to challenge Ronald McDonald to mortal kombat

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
            I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
            tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
            im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
            i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

Comment

I'm not exactly sure on the Finnish providers, but unless he has actually paid for international internet, he will probably be paying a shitload of money. On the other hand, I simply don't have internet access in other countries because I haven't paid for it.
                Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

uh oh! I dont think that a huge bill is awaiting me, since ive only usdd free wifi here at the hotel...

the firecrackers worked nice. got fucking stoned and almost OD:ed it was some strong shit. cant remember the last time my mouf was as dry!
                  Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                  You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                  There wont be another election for president.
                  Obama is the Omega President.
                  http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

da1 respond to my email, i dont wanna message thru fb.. u need to rent 1 extra bed for me, or tell me address and stuff. think im gonna join last friday-saturday-sunday (so 2 nights)! that means ill skip the beach-thing, and just stay at the awesome hemp-hotel (which sounds cheaper which is good)

Comment

Originally posted by Da1andonly View Post
                      uh oh! I dont think that a huge bill is awaiting me, since ive only usdd free wifi here at the hotel...

the firecrackers worked nice. got fucking stoned and almost OD:ed it was some strong shit. cant remember the last time my mouf was as dry!
                      Nice! I'm glad you liked it I just hope you're not getting charged like $1 per text msg tho .
                      Last edited by Xog; 06-15-2011, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post
                        da1 respond to my email, i dont wanna message thru fb.. u need to rent 1 extra bed for me, or tell me address and stuff. think im gonna join last friday-saturday-sunday (so 2 nights)! that means ill skip the beach-thing, and just stay at the awesome hemp-hotel (which sounds cheaper which is good)
                        No1 likes u

Comment

bram i'll get back to u later today! Heading for empire state building now! I dont think tommy has ordered the rooms yet..

Comment

xog what bar, where is it, how do we get there & what time? an irish pub would be awesome

Comment

Well, there's this place called The Irish Circle that I keep hearing about, but it's pretty far. Granted, you can literally take the A train from your hotel straight to the bar, for me it's probably a 3.5 hour trip. There's another place called Connoly's in the city I went to for my birthday a couple years ago, it's a nice spot. It's near to you and an easy trip for us back home. We could also go to Peggie's in Coney Island, again, a straight shot for you back to your hotel from the bar, and it's an easy trip for us as well. If you haven't been to Coney Island yet, I'd say that's the ideal spot. If you don't want to travel for 1.5hrs from hotel to bar and back, I'd say we stick in the city. We'll talk more tomorrow. Also, I get out of work at 6PM, and Connoly's is within walking distance of my job. Also keep in mind you'll be spending an extra dollar or two per drink if we're in the city :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X