Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your top 20 favorite TW players?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• america's so poor it doesnt even have a own language!
    (Children)>hunted for life
    (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
    :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
      Only American spelling doesn't use the u in favourite. Both Canadian and British spell it as favourite.

fuck ph
      Where are the servers located? It sure ain't England or Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downfall View Post
        Only American spelling doesn't use the u in favourite. Both Canadian and British spell it as favourite.
        You probably don't even realize that you just proved why it's wrong to use the u
        JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
        the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme View Post
          america's so poor it doesnt even have a own language!
          i wish like/dislike was a system of stars so i could give you a gazillion stars for this
          8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
          8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
          8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
          8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
          8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• lets just quietly mock and nod in togetherness at the language-impaired americans.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by schope View Post
              i wish like/dislike was a system of stars so i could give you a gazillion stars for this
              brazil doesnt either, haha
              (Children)>hunted for life
              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

• lol amerika
                TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                CURL MAX: An entire ham
                SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                BODYFAT:97%
                TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

• in the end, who gives a shit? we all know the greatest personality in trench wars, by a fair margin, is the legendary .. me.

now stfu schope and go plant a tree. maybe that way you can become the hero of brazil. this thread been downhill ever since it's creation date and should be locked already.

Comment

• in no piticular order
                    bat
                    paradise
                    soupero
                    wicket666
                    dutch baser
                    qpr
                    disown
                    vaped
                    inaphyt
                    nessy
                    hungrywolf
                    goddess
                    nixi
                    flared
                    inflared
                    johnie
                    dezmond
                    shayde
                    stark
                    zazu or zizu i forget
                    culex
                    curse
                    health care
                    major crisis
                    welt
                    if i forgot anyone im sry everyone else fuk off and ill troll u soon
                    Last edited by pee pee sock; 01-03-2012, 07:56 PM.
                    im the best wb in tw.

Comment

• Originally posted by Supreme View Post
                      brazil doesnt either, haha
                      but differently we know that we are poor
                      8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                      8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                      8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                      8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

• It's funny to read the player names listed on this thread. I don't know almost any of them. Maybe, because I have been inactive for a couple of years. Well these days I have been playing a little and I'm getting to be addicted to Trench Wars again, at least I hope so. Haven't had so much fun playing anything for a long time.
                        - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

• Krage
                          Solacer
                          Grom/shatan/havoc_777
                          Straitjacket
                          Baffling/Spezza/l>$b/mr. tinkles
                          Downfall
                          Veloce
                          Zhou
                          Minotar
                          Jerome
                          el_mariachi
                          Bacon
                          Shayde when he's not going emo or hopping
                          tsumetai
                          fermata
                          Glavitik
                          fin melkor
                          jazze II
                          nettle grasper
                          fit of rage

And no, a few of them did not actually play TW as far as I know.

edit: Hulk as honorary mention
                          Last edited by Trasher; 12-14-2011, 12:08 PM. Reason: forgot 1
                          JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                          JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                          mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                          mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

• "Chance - Friendship developed in Dark where this guy would take so much rage by zidane and always managed to keep his cool. I do not think I have ever seen him log on with a negative attitude. Makes us realize to have fun on this game and not take it so seriously all the time. Luf you chancey "

Children (Chilstar!) -
                            Thanks man, I appreciate it - I just found this thread now but you actually posted this on my 26th birthday while I was in Spain. Coincidence?

This is a tough list to make, and I've had cool moments with most people on this game but here goes the most memorable:

1. Aggressive Pillow/ Mit (no matter how much he plays now, I've never had more fun / LOL moments than with this guy. One of the few people I've met in subspace that I'd be able to meet irl and it be like we've known each other since grade school)
                            2. Zidane (wow did I have my ups and downs with this dude. Never met anyone who could rage harder after a twjd loss. However, you know those relationships you encounter that start out as you guys really not getting along but end up being great friends? Well that's my story with Zid. Never have had so much fun drunken sailing away nights drinking Sailor Jerrys and coke and playing TWD matches for the fun of it. Also, one of the best captains I've had the pleasure of squading with and he and Children's antics made Dark one of the best squads I've ever had the joy of being a part of. Thanks for the memories G!)
                            2.5 Ducci (forgot to include at the time, but def. one of my top favs. Just have not seen him in a while.)
                            3. Lag Killer (hilarious azn with a hilarious sense of humor. Good jav too)
                            4. Puppet Master (not sure if any of you remember this guy but deserves a mention cause he's one of the chillest and coolest people I had the pleasure of talking to - A great ss friend for sure)
                            5. Death Ray / Haunt (loyal squad member and good guy. Very serious for someone who lived in Las Vegas. )
                            6. Spirit (LOL SUP SPIR!)
                            7. Children (The most unique play-style I've seen in jav. Just loves to challenge and intimidate you head-on. Shoots first, does not give a shit lol. Also, I really can't remember the last time I laughed at something on the internet as hard as I fucking laughed at Children's Ease tweeking out at Dawk hitler video. Fantastic entertainment. Too bad it went to his head and went downhill from there... )
                            8. Dawk / Rendered (hilarious lil guy. Immature at times but all part of his character. "afk, gotta go eat dinner" in the middle of a jd constantly)
                            9. Statis (Good rusher, funny dude)
                            10. Exquisite (lots of respect quizzy, come back to ss!)
                            11. Evasive (this guy and I started as enemies, then we both started playing Gunbound together and it was a blast. Wish he was more active)
                            12. Steak666 / Irreplaceable (Him and Exquisite were the best 2 v 2 teamers I've seen in a while. Patient, calculating, pros)
                            13. Ease (always had a great amount of respect for Ease, as I'm sure lots do)
                            14. Flared (<3 flared. remember that we have had some good times on many squads together. He is also a pretty pro TWD OP)
                            15. Merce (I have to list this guy purely for the respect I have of his jav skills. Back in his prime, he was the best I have ever seen / played against. Could chase you like nobody else I've seen. Where are you Gary?)
                            16. 24 (great guy, good jav, been on many squads with him and never had a complaint. Single bullet master?)
                            17. Darkstrike (another fun person and jav to play with. some good lol times)
                            18. Cape (started Dice soooo long ago, and the squad is still one of the strongest in the zone. imo, megaman89 owes all his current success to this guy)
                            19. Cig Smoke (gotta love the bear)
                            20. Tiny (Kyle introduced me to my first twjd squad back when he was watching Electro~Wave in elim. hahaha oh how time flies...)

Honorable mentions in no particular order: Goddess (LOVE), Kitan, Kim, Weak, EvilDeed, Shock Therapy (love how many people hate on this guy, he's pure entertainment!), Rough, Roiwerk, Adam, Austin, Tsunami, and I'm sure tons of others.

To all of the people I mentioned above (and all of the people I didn't), Thanks for making this game such an fantastically enjoyable experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ganon-Knight View Post
                              1) Cres - This guy makes horrible jokes about me all the time. I act like I can't stand it, but they always make me laugh over how ridiculous they are. Good guy. He puts up with my random acts of emo very well, and even links me good music occasionally.

2) Raazi - These top 4 made my days of hosting radio so much fun, and they're a great group to WB with. This why we DX. Never gonna forget mispronouncing his name as Rosey to all 20 listeners. Embarrassingly awesome.

3) Rasaq - You're not a debatable WB in my heart, baby. Please don't go

4) Coroner - My new metalhead partner in crime since Xavier Sky went, got married and had kids. Cool guy.

5) rainbow seeker - One of these days I'm going to beat you in pub and take back all my pub bucks. I'll probably have to alias to do it, since you're too scared to duel me again. Figures.

6) Mythril - It took this guy months to recruit me to Pandora because I never actually thought he was serious. Sorry about that bro.

7) shayde - You take things too seriously, but you're a cool cat to play with. Don't be so emo brah.

8) renzi - On this list because he has a hot sister. Why else would I put him here? Nah, just playin. Good times on Pandora with these three.

9) Sir Chrono - I don't see him around a lot anymore, but he did pop in once recently. Didn't say anything, probably should have. Great person and great player from the old days. RK represent!

10) zhou - You know, a lot of my fellow DXers don't like zhou too much. And I've never really understood why. I think he cares a teensy bit too much about this game, but I'd be kinda ticked too if some of my best birds up and left a week before playoffs. He was always nice to me, anyhow.

11) solidsnake~ - Haven't seen this guy in a while, either, but we tore it up in pub and wbduel all the time. Wish I'd run into him again sometime.

12) BlackMage - Oh Captain, My Captain. My first "real" TWL squad leader. Maybe Warden will happen someday and we can reunite.

13) Postman Pat! - I think the Alice in Wonderland picture says it all.

14) gripe - Griper no griping. This guy used to be the ultimate idiot troll in elim, and since he dropped that crap, he's actually come around nicely.

15) menomena - Admittedly, I don't know you as much as the rest of the other denizens of a certain TW chat, but from what I do know, you're pretty alright.

16) qpr - Several time zones ahead of me. I'm surprised he hasn't started acting like he's from the future yet. A pest a lot of the time, although I think he's doing it for the attention. When he's not doing that, he's easy to get along with, and shares some good tunes now and again.

17) Apok - Someone I've always respected on this game for sure. Ability wise and how you are as a person. Would be cool to squad with ya sometime.

18) Engineers - Someone I've only recently come to respect on here. Mainly because you kick my ass and aren't a giant ass about it. Good to know chivalry is alive and well. Plus apparently you really like my voice o_O I'll be sure to let you know the next time I do radio (if it happens).

19) Jessup - I mean, yeah, sure, I've talked a lot of crap about Paladen over the years. But, when it's active, it's a blast to be on. And while I've probably left my time on there behind me forever now, I won't forget it. Thanks for being a great captain and person to me while I was aboard.

20) Murder - Can't say I know you extremely well, but you're one of the crew, too, and I can't forget that. Hope our paths cross squad-wise in the future.

honorable mentions to FrostKnight, Xavier Sky, Kittah Monster, Gunnerknight and Steelerknight for keeping it real over the years. Don't think I'd be playing now without their camaraderie in the past.
                              [LUE] Sir Suspyre: y i edit top 20 favorite tw people post

wow now i feel like adding descriptions to my list too!
                              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                              X