Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are your top 20 favorite TW players?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im going to edit all of your posts and put me in them because i want to feel important

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Wow what a difficult thread. Played this game for quite a while, and this list doesn't really represent the people i WAS good friends with. Seeing some of these old timers posting before me, i wouldn't want them shedding any tears reminiscing about there friends long gone. Well here goes:

1. Children -----MUH BOIIIII
      2. Zidane -----MUH BOIIII
      3. Rendered and Poutine/The Kn|ght -----shoutouts to poutine, i ate you last nite
      4. Vamp -----quit youtube
      5. Eria -----SUH g SUH g SUH g
      6. Delta Eagle -----come home safe from basic training!
      7. hypocrit -----try to single like me a bit harder g
      8. Chance -----haven't talked to you in a while, where have you been??
      9. Culex -----my friendly dutch stegosaurus
      10. statis -----suh suh bff since elenya
      11. Marge -----get blasted
      12. slum -----funny brit, with an attitude that begs to get socked in the throat
      13. Reab -----end of ze world
      14. Downfall -----maghreb at 9:30, gonna be MIS TIMES
      15. waven -----suh suh g, heard u like fig newtons
      16. virt crew (glav/mene/squall/hk/diak etc. ) -----remake virttt
      17. Shock Therapy -----youre an awful person
      18. LF -----"You people"
      19. Century -----opiates are bad 4 u
      20. Rule -----welcome to the digital world
      4:BigKing> xD
      4:Best> i'm leaving chat
      4:BigKing> what did i do???
      4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
      4:BigKing> ???? why though
      4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
      4:BigKing> xD

Comment

SUH SUH G heres a little list of people I enjoy playing this game with. I wasn't going to do this because I know it would hurt people because I have made more than 20 friends on this game over the past 9 years so I would be impossible to even name 20 yet order them?

But after reading these list and seeing the same names being repeated over and over, I decided to make my own to add some dope freshness.

The group of people I hang out with in this game i'd say is fairly small. The ones I really talk to on a regular basis we are really close. It seems like we have developed our own language as some would say.

My picks are not all based on current status of game, I want to acknowledge some people who have made this game a blast for me from when I first started also.

__________________________________________________ ________
        1. Zidane - Known him in real life since grade 5. Downloaded SS during his Grade 6 Birthday party and showed him it while everyone was watching Signs. (Promoter of Childrenese)

2. Paradise - Met in 2003, developed a pretty strong bond through squadding with eachother and just talking on a regular basis. Smart guy, should drop kick Heisman out of his life though. (Co Founder of Childrenese)

3. Rendered - SUH SUH G, straight g luf dis guy like a lil bro to me

4. zXer/Arobas+ - First two guys I ever made a squad with (eXisTenCe) back in grade 5. Had so much fun with these guys I remember starring at the clock waiting for school to end to run home and play with them. Don't talk to Arobas+ much anymore but I know he does alot of work for this game which is much appreciated.

5. Fieryfire - Great guy, and good friend. Keep doing your thing man.

6. BossHawk/JackieChan - These two guys really the ones who made me start basing back in the early 2000s. Was great times, and even though they haven't been apart of my experience of this game for a long time, I still remember the fun we had when our paths were aligned.

7. Chance - Friendship developed in Dark where this guy would take so much rage by zidane and always managed to keep his cool. I do not think I have ever seen him log on with a negative attitude. Makes us realize to have fun on this game and not take it so seriously all the time. Luf you chancey <3

8. Waven - Would be higher up on this list but ditched me and zidane for Dice and now is lonely as EVER.. Regardless good guy and apart of the wolf pack.

9. Fludd - Known this guy as far back as I can remember. Would hang out with him when I tagged along with big bro (Dome). Grew up playing street hockey at this guys house. Hes the reason I am playing this

10. Randedl - The first captain I really truly respected (Melee). This guy was just a model person to me, period.

11. Leaf/poff - just thinking about these two, makes me smile..lots of fun in baseelim during the summertime, wouldnt change a thing

12. Pallies (when they were legit) - First vet squad I was able to join. Vets such
        as Divine Rides, ConcreteSchlyrd, Vykromond, Sleepy Weasel, Mythrandir ...Man these guys were intimidating. I legit was nervous to talk on Pallies chat when I joined them back in 05'. Getting to know/play with them was fun and that is why they are at number 12.

13. Hypocrit - funny guy, knows how to have fun on game and is apart of the wolf pack for sure. suh suh

14. fLaRed, infrared - just straight up does his work. This guy is my age and is running TWL for us? I don't care what you guys think.. hes doing a lot of work and doesn't get appreciated enough. Mad shoutouts G great TWL coordinator, probably the best Ive seen in a while.

15. Reab - Great guy, good attitude met him for the first time when I became Staff. He understands how the gang talks. mad shoutouts.

16. crazi - crazy funny asian. Remeber spending HOURS listening to this guy prank calling people on Trench Wars Radio.

17. Ease - Kind of like a father to me.. Helped me rank in Baseelim back in the day where he would log on my name and just get me #1 in like half a day. Starred as Hitler in my video I made for Thunder downfall.

18. Annul - Biggest feared Baseelim player in my opinion, I looked up to him. Got to be friends with him after like fan stalking him lol

19. megaman89 - mad shoutouts to muh boys atm

20. Kthx - Fun guy to talk to, we both love food
        Last edited by Children; 06-17-2011, 12:28 PM.
        SSCU Trench Wars TRIPLE CROWN WINNER
        SSCU Trench Wars
        Triple Threat
        SSCU Trench Wars TWEL Top 3 Finalist
        SSCU Trench Wars Starting Spider Melee 2003
        SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Champion (2x)
        SSCU Trench Wars TWLD Champion
        SSCU Trench Wars Michael Schumacher of Racing2
        SSCU Trench Wars Unprecedented Balancing KING
        SSCU Trench Wars TWLJ Top Stats 3 years running

MAD shoutouts to MUH BOYS atm

Comment

I'm gonna close this if I don't see my name in the next 2 lists!
          sigpic
          All good things must come to an end.

Comment

I never really see you IN tw.
            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Man I can't believe I haven't posted here yet.

I am too lazy to make a list but lets see.

Anyone on KZ (shadow government)
              Anyone who was a QS core member.
              And for the most part anyone who added me to their lists.
              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

wow wtf you all disliking my post i thought it was witty, take it back or no more hot or nots

Comment

Hey Vatican remember when you used to try to argue things instead of posting useless crap. Funny never was your strong point, neither was wit, go back to your serious style.
                  Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

1. Children
                    2. Paradise
                    3. Chance
                    4. Waven
                    5. Hypocrit
                    6. Curse
                    7. Eria/Zath
                    8. Spirit
                    9. Ducci
                    10. Inaphyt
                    11. Delta Eagle
                    12. Rendered
                    13. Haunt
                    14. Dominatorious
                    15. Flared
                    16. Megaman89
                    17. Diakka
                    18. Supra
                    19. Reab
                    20. Fieryfire

anyone i forgot sorry.. made it in like 5 minutes

Comment

1. Acumo (even though he is inactive )
                      2. M_M God
                      3. Verg
                      4. Culex
                      5. Whimp
                      6. Reab
                      7. The_Paul
                      8. Midoent
                      9. Royst
                      10. Spikey
                      11. Zizu
                      12. Bender Rodriguez
                      13. Pinkstar
                      14. Dezmond
                      15. Flared
                      16. Tabarnak!!!
                      17. Kess
                      18. Barton
                      19. Cig smoke
                      20. hs
                      Major Crisis

Comment

Welcome to Trench Wars! Kill newbies, earn SpaceBux!
                        TW-Pub1> Private freqs:[ON] Streak:[ON] Store:[ON] Kill-o-thon:[OFF] Duel:[ON] Hunt:[OFF]
                        TW-Pub1> Type !help for a list of commands.
                        TW-Pub1> ROUND 4 Stats: Freq 1 holding for 0:31, needs 2:29 more. [Time: 0:46] Score: 2 - 1

You have 6 new message. Type ?messages to read
                        Cres> ?messages
                        [Jun 17 10:03] Rasaq: Why am I under sir spider?
                        [Jun 17 10:33] qpr: Did you really not add me at all? wow
                        [Jun 17 10:45] Sir Spider: Really raazi over me wtf?
                        [Jun 17 11:52] Raazi: dis wut dey get 4 n*gging u so many x
                        [Jun 17 11:58] Coroner: ?
                        [Jun 17 12:48] Zath: [Jun 17 02:30] menomena: if u dont edit ur list by da time i get online tomorrow night ur fuked

y this list creating riots
                        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                          Hey Vatican remember when you used to try to argue things instead of posting useless crap. Funny never was your strong point, neither was wit, go back to your serious style.
                          guys I'm not funny or witty please ignore all my hot or not's and don't expect anymore kthx has ruined me with the searing truth

this is a thread to give shout outs to your homies and kthx flames people but that is just his witty and funny style isn't it troll of tw
                          Last edited by Vatican Assassin; 06-17-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                            guys I'm not funny or witty please ignore all my hot or not's and don't expect anymore kthx has ruined me with the searing truth

this is a thread to give shout outs to your homies and kthx flames people but that is just his witty and funny style isn't it troll of tw
                            Where am I in all this?

Comment

shut up you dumb slapcock

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

1. GODDESS - Such a big personality
                                2. GODDESS - Huge heart
                                3. Coroner - Understated and elegant. This guy's got a lot of class.
                                4. menomena - You always thought u were top 5 material, now you know you were right.
                                5. Cres - Atlas would drop the world for a chance to shake his hand.
                                6. Raazi - On the level
                                7. Rasaq - Taught me how to throw a football and appreciate the night sky.
                                8. Petal - My first choice to be trapped on an island with.
                                9. soupero - The Vincent Chase of Belgium. ILU
                                10. Rainbow Seeker - Has a hot sister and throws a Frisbee like nobodies business. This guy is SOLID.
                                11. Grey Goose/Julian Assange - Always good for a laugh. Let's be friends IRL?
                                12. Morph - CHONG JENG LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
                                13. wiibimbo - When he told me he was getting a blowjob under his desk while he played TWDD, I believed him.
                                14. Esau - Every kill he gets is NOT an accident. His personality is proportionate to his playing ability.
                                15. Jebass - Almost has a full set of teeth. Once killed an Alligator with a broken bottle of Keystone Light. Great rusher.
                                16. Monkaria - What can I say about Monkaria that she hasn't already said about herself?
                                17. Claushouse - You make the whole world smile with your witty trenchwars comic strips.
                                18. Shayde - You're on a squad with "beeper" and "kyler". You're an inspiration and I hope to be at your level someday.
                                19. Gran Guerrero - Really just filling space at this point.
                                20. Sir Spider - Chairman of Cool, Captain of Character. Owns many medieval swords and artifacts. We watch Game of Thrones together and talk about how cool it would be to meet a dragon.
                                SSCU Trench Wars Regular Player with several TWD and Golf4 titles.

Ryan> i watched midget blow job for days once

Comment

Working...
                                X