Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Round 5 Predictions

Thunder vs Penetrate

Should be a pretty lopsided match. Trasher and whoever else javs on Penetrate needs to go crazy for Pene to get 30 in this one. Thunder wins 50-28

Paladen vs Dice

This game should be just about as lopsided at the Thunder pene game but paladen has one jav in rendered and a couple other decent players in tomas hakke and someone else im sure... who knows what line goes in for dice against paladen but paladen could keep it close.
    Dice wins 50-36.

Dynasty vs Sage

Hmm lemme pull up dynastys roster to see who javs..Just about nobody. Roiwerk Johnny Jalapeno, Or they might be better off adding some of their birds like Cloth Keith Cross. Idk what cross does actually. Either way it pains me to say that dynasty has no chance in this game. Sage cruises thru the last of their easy opening schedual of games, winning 50-29.

Fierce vs Disoblige

This has the fixings to be game of the week. All depends on who plays but i expect Fierce to bring their wb line that can jav pretty well.. plus kira/shock perhaps. Which meens diso (depending on who shows up) could have a chance to win this game. Im hoping to see the same line Hit faced last week in NYD, Healt Revered dazzal and shivah. Not to mention they got some pretty sick players in mantra slider, da1, bram who could all play and be fully capable. I see toxic on the roster too who could kill some fierce wbs im sure. Really don't know but im going to be bias and say Diso wins 50-44. Despite their poor overall record up to this point diso has the javs to give most all teams a good game.

Last but not least..

HIT vs Sweet (also possible game of the week)

This should make out to a good game, I hope to see a similar sweet line from last week in Marge Jone Eelam. And some players like vitja Vt 24 tiduz or even statis step in and make some noise. Im dissapointed that Not in Game nor scarce have played any twl games at all and figured "sweets sweet teaming" has gone completly out the window. On our side of the story, all i can say is were confident. We got more depth in the twlj division than any other and dispite 1.3/void out of the picture again this week (which fukin sucks for twlb vs sage gonne be tough) we still got a fully capable line in raidar skat bender rodriguez rednaz paradise slum and yours turely . Hopein to see crazyfuk show up and make his season debut aswell. Hope too see a good game as Ill prolly be at grandmas not playing because i lost to fierce last time i tried to play from that pos computer... oh and paladen. Anyways.. Hit wins 50-43.
Working...
X