TWLJ Season 15 Week 7 HoN Backdoor Bonanza

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Season 15 Week 7 HoN Backdoor Bonanza

What a weekend it's been. Well, let's get things started shall we?

Penetrate Vs. Sweet (winner)

Score: 50 - 45

Saturday game.....? U serious? Started off with basically everyone in TW going "?" after it was announced:

TWLJ: Sweet Vs. Penetrate in ?go twlj

including marge with: 3:Marge> ...?

Sweet and Penetrate were basically questionmark'ing the entire pre-round setup. With talks of penetrate telling Marge it was HIM who offered Saturday to begin with.

flash forward: 30 Seconds left til round start, Sweet can't even show 5. 4v5? this is going to be EPIC. and it was. It was obvious from the getgo that Sweet wasn't going to let their handicap stop them. Sweet (with by Eelam + Marge + 24 + notig) began the game very aggressive, pressuring pene into their beginning spawn site before a death had even occurred. But things turned well for pene, who took a 19-6 lead after a few minutes. Things began turning sour as pene lost teaming for a minute, and the game took a NOSEDIVE fast. 25-21, after 2 more minutes. The teaming came back for penetrate, and they pulled away at times, but it was clearly too much. The penetrate squad was simply outskilled. I can't fault them for their teaming, because their teaming was relatively solid after the minute mishap earlier.

Sweet's side remained relatively close, and capitalized whenever pene players were caught with low energy. Marge's knees were buckling at thought of bigboss Vt coming to yell at him. So he simply couldn't lose. Here's a quick little interview with the game's best player and obvious MVP:

paradise> What the hell just happened?
    24> Apparently one of our captains accepted a Saturday match, thinking it was Sunday.
    paradise> Were you guys expecting to win? Have you ever played down a man before in TWL?
    24> We haven't, and I was determined to win.
    24> I told my team before the match, I don't care if we are 4v5, I'm going to win.
    paradise> zid was calling you out for being + for the first time in his small memory
    24> zidane is retarded
    24> I have him on ignore.txt
    paradise> ?
    paradise> Well tell me about your style of play as it fits into sweet's style of play
    24> Hmm, my style of play doesn't normally fit into Sweet's style.
    24> But they were forced into a different lineup this time.
    paradise> Excellent, should we be expecting more MVPs from you or will you sink back into the luring role we normally see
    24> I probably won't play much.
    24> If I do play, I'll be sure to be in here again. (reference to my Office at .?go HoNinterview)
    paradise> Thanks for the interview and good luck this season, and a great game you played out there sonny!
    24> hah, was fun.
    ReNdErED> SUH SUH AM I ON TV??????????????????????????????/

Hit (winner) Vs. Dynasty

Score:50 - 27

Dynasty, I have two words at this point: Kill Yourselves. You guys coked up? you cannot be SERIOUS. This score doesn't do justice to how lopsided this game was. For all those out of the loop, player: Vamp was recently axed from Dynasty for subbing cross out of a TWJD game. And guess who was online when they weren't able to show 5 and lost!
    Nothing much to say about this game, dynasty was a punching bag, RednaZ mvp'd 11-3.

Dice (winner) Vs. Sage

Score:50 - 38
    Ahh the supposed game of the week (sage 4 game of the weeks in a row?). Building up to this match, it was supposed to be a solid game. Then one by one, most people started typing ?find zidane:

paradise> ?find zidane
    zidane is in SSCU Extreme Games

see thread

It proved to be the deciding factor in this game. Children entered this game looking to prove to TW that he's more than a 2-10 guy! Especially in the big games. Sage was missing their chemistry in their line and got railed by a pretty strong dice line. I am wondering how well will sage do after getting whomped two weeks in a row. Demoralized is a good word in this situation.

They face a tough Hit squad next week. Should be an interesting matchup!

Thunder (winner) Vs. Disoblige

Score:50 - 0

There are certain things in this game/life that are hard to do. Winning a TWL ring for instance, running a marathon, banging a celebrity, and showing at least 4 people on TWL sunday. What the fuck is disoblige thinking? This is TWL SUNDAY and you only have three people or less to play? I sincerely hope this was a fluke week.

Fierce (winner) Vs. Paladen

Score:50 - 35

Pala had a real strong chance here. But where was child prodigy The Kn|ght? And Big Bro Rendered? Paladen were forced to play guy named Tomtompaal. Lord have mercy on that man's poor soul, name like Tomtompaal, consider suicide g. I particularly don't enjoy seeing supreme authority play, seeing as he is quite possibly as good as teaming as Get Shit On. I've squadded with supreme authority before, and even SUGGESTING the idea of teaming and you get funny looks from him. Fierce took control of this game, and layed the smack down throughout. Another MVP performance by Deez Nuts.

Thanks for reading and Marge will do next week's, Apologies for the delay
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

I'd like to mention we started playing 4v4 after making the host give dynasty two 2 minutes extensions. About 1 minute in tho heisman got scared and added a 5th, major pussy move.
    "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

+1
      (Children)>hunted for life
      (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
      :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

i've officially pulled disoblige out of leagues. good luck to other squads who haven't gotten their free win yet. apologies to our regulars who tried despite the complete lack of anything going for us, dazzal rev healt nowyoudie etc. our jav line was more consistent and was probably our stronger division going into leagues, but inactivity is a bitch.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

NICE RAINBOW POST! YOU FAGGOT ASS VIRGIN pineapple. Para. worst write up U embarass us all u pussy dingledoink
          Last edited by PH; 07-04-2011, 01:12 PM.

Comment

LOL PH

Comment

ty am dis jaflin
              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

You serious paradise? I didn't axe that newbie because he subbed me out. Had my finger on trigger way before that and Vamp decided to dig his own grave. Useless newbie who lagouts at least 3 times a round and thinks he is best jav in the squad and starts emoraging if i bench him in twd. Fuck that. Rather play with 4 Ravages and make shadowmere captain than let someone who is waste of oxygen be in the squad that used to get along well.

Now stop reppin ur boyfriend in the future and try to make these HoN articles at least interesting.

ty4dis
                Last edited by Cross; 07-05-2011, 05:28 AM.
                1:vys> yo Pure_Luck already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sysop and method owns TW

Comment

Paradise was offline throughout the whole of Sunday, kid just made this whole thing up.
                  TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                  TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                  TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Cross View Post
                    You serious paradise? I didn't axe that newbie because he subbed me out. Had my finger on trigger way before that and Vamp decided to dig his own grave. Useless newbie who lagouts at least 3 times a round and thinks he is best jav in the squad and starts emoraging if i bench him in twd. Fuck that. Rather play with 4 Ravages and make shadowmere captain than let someone who is waste of oxygen be in the squad that used to get along well.

Now stop reppin ur boyfriend in the future and try to make these HoN articles at least interesting.

ty4dis
                    so you don't deny axing him after he subbed you. I simply report the facts friend. The underlying emotional struggles you and vamp went through were probably known to only you and vamp ( but, clearly were not known to this Reporter). fact is: he subbed you, you axed him. all info leading up to this is another story.

Also, the bff comment I take as a personal attack on my journalistic ethics. I have no favorites. .
                    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
                    4:BigKing> what did i do???
                    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
                    4:BigKing> ???? why though
                    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that

Comment

Thank you, H.M.S Stargazer for ruining a potential game of the week! (Sage vs Dice). Unjustly banning one of our only allstars based entirely on personal grudge/spite..

(if you dig deeper, hms silenced zid without warning firstly, and banned him for calling him a loser on a different name.. no warnings for either case)

Appealable, considering mods are indirectly meddling with the results of the match by removing our top player for inappropriate reasons.

Abuse of power is one thing, but to do so at such a crucial period MUST not be tolerated, as it clearly affects match results.

Comment

Originally posted by squallFF8 View Post
                        Thank you, H.M.S Stargazer for ruining a potential game of the week! (Sage vs Dice). Unjustly banning one of our only allstars based entirely on personal grudge/spite..

(if you dig deeper, hms silenced zid without warning firstly, and banned him for calling him a loser on a different name.. no warnings for either case)

Appealable, considering mods are indirectly meddling with the results of the match by removing our top player for inappropriate reasons.

Abuse of power is one thing, but to do so at such a crucial period MUST not be tolerated, as it clearly affects match results.

if this is really such an issue why are you only bringing it up on tuesday?
                        GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Well,
                          1) Not traditionally a forum whore...

2) Everyone was just kind of shocked it happened, wanted to focus on twl and move on.

3) Its only been 2 days since the event.

4) The only other 2 decision makers in the case (dezmond and 1 other) hadn't been online
                          in days, and no one was able to contact them. No way to dispute this.

5) No matter what argument in the matter, the ban was unnecessary, and based on
                          personal emotion, not actual fact. It needs to be addressed, and not swept under the rug.

Comment

shut the fuck up squall
                            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

Amazing how i wasn't mentioned in the Sage review (phew)- but srsly i cost them the game- i think i could have played better drunk. Anyway- i love your use of colours/ colors in each title paradise- it makes things prettier/ cooler/ neater and the best review ever. Colo(u)rs ftw!
                              1:Hece> iv done good A (amphetamine) many times and ppl say u cant get your dick up on it..my dick works on every chemical i have tried so far

Comment

Working...
                              X