TWLJ RoUnD 8 PrEdIcTiOnS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ RoUnD 8 PrEdIcTiOnS

Highly competitive week of games for round 8, starting with the 2 power houses/undedeated's

Thunder Vs Dice
    Both teams with some serious talent and the expected finalists in lj this year.. (and about the last 4 years?) Anywho I think the difference was infra again chosing to quit twl, giving thunder the edge. Thunder wins 50-44.

Sage vs Hit
    This would be the game of the week any other week. Both squads have alot of ss "beef" and thinks their squad is far superior in the twlj division. Although playoffs are locked up in LJ, Both teams are going to want to make a statement on the other. I think Children will drop the ball, and zidane wont be happy. Hit wins 50-42.

mmmmm rest of the games? cool on it. Gl tho everyone! pz

Originally posted by Heisman View Post
    Sage vs Hit
    This would be the game of the week any other week. Both squads have alot of ss "beef" and thinks their squad is far superior in the twlj division. Although playoffs are locked up in LJ, Both teams are going to want to make a statement on the other. I think Children will drop the ball, and zidane wont be happy. Hit wins 50-42.
    LoL Heisman, boy oh boy... Wasnt the final score like 50-28 Sage? No comment.
    TW SMod
    TWD Co-Coordinator

Johnie <ER>> my sister takes dick like a champ!

1:disown> i hate virgins, they always bleed
    1: Dezmond> why do they bleed?

Comment

LOL

Comment

o darn

Comment

Working...
        X