TWLJ Playoffs Round 1 Predictions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Playoffs Round 1 Predictions Thread

well since no one else has made a lj playoff round 1 thread, I thought i'll get the ball rolling on this one.

Sage vs Hit

This matchup puts together the 3rd seed (sage) and the 6th seed (hit). In the regular season Sage dismantled hit 50-29 in Week 8, and hit looks for revenge in this one. I believe that hit will actually pull out a upset and win this matchup 2-1. I do believe Sage will win a round, with zidane, ina, hypo to lead the way, however, with Bender, para, Sika, and Rednaz, hit will pull out the match in 3 games. Hit ended the regular season with a win over dicE and ride that win into this first round matchup.

Fierce vs Sweet

In this game, Fierce the 5th seed takes on Sweet the 4th seed. In the regular season, Sweet won the head to head matchup 50-34 and had a strong showing from Eelam, vt, and lordy. Fierce this season has been led by kira yamato and culex, and will look for them along with singer, apok, shock therapy to try and step up and sneak out a win. However, I believe that sweet has the edge in this matchup, and will look to its core of veteran guys to lead them to victory. Look for Eelam to carry, with backup from marge, lordy, not in game, vt, and plainly whoever actually shows up for them. I predict Sweet to win 2-1 in this game as well.

Feel free to post your predictions and your thoughts, gl to all squads!
    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

sage 2-0 -- they are beatable in 4s, but in 5s they are smothering.

sweet 2-0 -- again, sweet is a more cohesive unit, fierce relies on 1 or 2 guys providing monster scores to sew up their patchwork lineup.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

ive seen the children and zidane effect, not so impressed.. ill take hit's top line if they decide to show, those fuckers are mad annoyin in javs, and they are fkn smotherin
      help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
      help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

Weak has real insight.

Comment

Last time I checked I left hit about 3 weeks ago. But sure if domi and sika show up and do their thing, hit has a good chance (if bender and para show and slum doesn't suck). There are zero substitutes for this line so I'd probably put my money on sage here.
          "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

Ya was gonna add, we beat dice without this foig^ if u didn't notice (btw hf watching). We have plenty of depth. Lorko(if not lagging) slum Aegean and I can all step in and get the job done.

Comment

der darrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr purp purp plotttttttt

grubblestump whurrrrdy thibble thabble dabble drobbler wambyyyyyyyyyyy
              donk donk doink dongledink

whop zop fop fop fop lalalalala

????

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

lemme get some of what u got!

Comment

Originally posted by Heisman View Post
                  Ya was gonna add, we beat dice without this foig^ if u didn't notice (btw hf watching). We have plenty of depth. Lorko(if not lagging) slum Aegean and I can all step in and get the job done.
                  Miracles happen?
                  Major Crisis

Comment

Getin money real fast

Loool sage get rocked. Both playoff lb and lj games schedualed at 4pm. So much for sharking in lb zid :P
                    Last edited by Heisman; 07-29-2011, 10:46 PM. Reason: can't spell shit g's

Comment

Working...
                    X