No announcement yet.

TWLS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I need an English to Retarded translator.
    Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

I think it might not be a bad idea to put some spotlight on twsd. I do not know if it would be possible to play it as a league right now. The Pointrace system is just brutally bad, hence it's not getting honored by the biggest part of the players.

I would like to suggest making it a Deathmatch game just like wb or jav are. The idea of having to think about new tactics to team in spiders on this map is very interesting and i would definately play some spider duels.. if you get rid of the pointrace. In addition to that, deaths would have to be higher than 10, since the game would be over pretty fast if it was just to 10.

Squads are running around with 3-4 ppl online half of the day because of the americans being offline. I rarely see someone asking for twsd, but if they do so, all others complain about the rules and what crappy hiding game it isnt without any tactics or fun.

Change the rules, get the division active by that, create a nice little green title banner for it, and let's get it on!

Regards

Ps: Allow 4vs4 LevTerr duel with 2 terrs and 2 levs. Appreciate it.
      Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
      Goddess> Keith
      Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

Originally posted by Oranje View Post
        Pro tip: get a gf
        yeah vati fuck your wife and soon-to-be kid. get a gf
        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Dunno where that "faggot" is coming from but ya the ugly facefuck named "kthx" thinks you're cool so job well done.
          Pro tip: get a gf
          I have found that if you are going to randomly call someone out over some meaningless bullshit then you might as well go all the way and call the guy a faggot too.

Comment

imagine of you were the first person to ever be told to 'get a life' my god it would be devastating

Comment

If it was just like twld it would be pretty fun, in a base type setting, but as it is now i don't think alot of people would be interested in running around for 15 minutes or whatever it is, deaths to 10 or 15 would be cool tho 4v4, would need alot of dodging and team play.
              7:RoDNeY> u dont know what afk means u think it means the arab way of saying KFC

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                I need an English to Retarded translator.
                Ahh you did not understand me.
                Ty4this

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                  I have found that if you are going to randomly call someone out over some meaningless bullshit then you might as well go all the way and call the guy a faggot too.
                  Where exactly did i call "someone out" again?
                  And why are u here so much if u got a wife and kids?
                  Go raise them

Comment

Originally posted by Tarriskat View Post
                    If it was just like twld it would be pretty fun, in a base type setting, but as it is now i don't think alot of people would be interested in running around for 15 minutes or whatever it is, deaths to 10 or 15 would be cool tho 4v4, would need alot of dodging and team play.
                    I would not mind that either, I suggested that once too but I got denied, its somewhere in this forum .
                    I also seriously do think if you get twls under the condition of 20 squads being active and having played xx games you will get a nice new twl-league and a nice active twsd.

Comment

shut up newbs, back to topic tehehe
                      Goddess> Keith
                      Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

Comment

will own u all in twls

Comment

Where exactly did i call "someone out" again?
                          And why are u here so much if u got a wife and kids?
                          Go raise them
                          i was talking about myself calling you a faggot you stupid piece of shit

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                              will own u all in twls
                              come at me bro
                              Goddess> Keith
                              Goddess> gonna eat you

Comment

Trench Wars Weasel Division
                                Not even asking for TWL, just to get those pubbers who don't play base ships into TWD

Comment

Working...
                                X