No announcement yet.

TW Web-Based Chat Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Try this, if you just want to talk to your chats!

http://www.sshyperspace.net/page.php?13

Don't know if it still works.. .
    duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

• i would [i]really[i] appreciate a web-based solution for ss chatting. got an ARM chromebook for christmas, and seeing as how i pretty much never play the game anymore, a resurgence of twchat (or something similar) would be pretty sweet.
      jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• can't seem to edit. guess the borked italics tags will have to stand.

it's a joke that the forum software upgrade is still fucked up at this point.

not as big of a joke as the "new" tw website that will never see the light of day, but still... c'mon guys. do i have to fix all your mistakes or what?
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
          can't seem to edit. guess the borked italics tags will have to stand.

not as big of a joke as the "new" tw website that will never see the light of day, but still... c'mon guys. do i have to fix all your mistakes or what?
          Mean old vaped told me I had to change my 'theme' to vb4.
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Jason View Post
            can't seem to edit. guess the borked italics tags will have to stand.

ahem

Originally posted by Shaddow <ZH> View Post
            Settings -> General Settings -> Message Editor Interface
            Select Enhanced Interface, then you can quick reply, use the box directly below the formatting toolbar (may need to change font color to see what you typing, but it works at least)
            Yeah you going to have to change it back to the default theme.

Also, you ever gonna play mafia with us again jason?
            sigpic
            All good things must come to an end.

Comment

• The problem isn't entirely easy to fix (if it's possible to fix it).

Doc Flabby is planning to release a chat client for Android in the new year that will allow you to talk in game from your droid.

http://www.subspace.co/topic/26788-s...e__hl__android

If the above isn't successful, I'll find a way to let you guys use TWChat :P

Comment

Working...
              X