TW Web-Based Chat Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
    Also, I know you'll probably get round to doing this but could you make it so the chat wraps-around when I resize the window aswell resizing the player-list horizontally (just like alt+tab ss).
    Yeah, this is bugging me too, i will fix it soon.
    TW Bot Developer
    TW Web Developer
    Friends> All I saw was arobas+
    Friends> It's like death

Comment

I had trouble logging on the site (Server too busy, try again later...) I logged off continuum to see if that'll help but it didn't... I tried logging back onto continuum and it tells me I have attempted to log on too many times and to try again later in a few HOURS! Fuck all.
      Last edited by MaGi kOz; 07-31-2011, 07:07 PM.

Comment

yeah its not working for me either

Comment

setting this as an application shortcut through chrome is very nice. one click icon on my win7 taskbar and boom i'm chatting.
          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Ya, your locked out of continuum..don't attempt to login or it will just reset the timer. A feature will be added where you can't keep pressing login after x times so this doesn't happen (I think)

Comment

niceee
              1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

When it says a few hours... how many is that exactly? 3? 4? 19823?

Comment

Originally posted by MaGi kOz View Post
                  When it says a few hours... how many is that exactly? 3? 4? 19823?
                  Should not be more than 3 hours, but don't try too much. I'm adding a message to tell you if you have !signup or not to avoid future problem like this.
                  TW Bot Developer
                  TW Web Developer
                  Friends> It's like death

Comment

nothing happens when I click Login. I have !signup'd to the bot and I'm trying to login the name I !signup'd and I'm not connected with my client and haven't been connected for quite a few hours now. I've also set the appropriate permissions when it prompted.

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
                      nothing happens when I click Login. I have !signup'd to the bot and I'm trying to login the name I !signup'd and I'm not connected with my client and haven't been connected for quite a few hours now. I've also set the appropriate permissions when it prompted.
                      I had to refresh it a couple times and click the login button multiple times, but it worked eventually

Comment

I updated the client. Make sure to press CTRL-F5 several time to clear your cache.
                        TW Bot Developer
                        TW Web Developer
                        Friends> It's like death

Comment

Looks good! Especially as the layout is exactly the same. Sweet.

One thing: ?GO ALF for instance won't work. You have to write ?go. Please convert the commands automatically to lower. : )
                          TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo
                          4:vys> 1 day ill be staff
                          4:vys> know it for sure
                          4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

2:money> zazu got zizu'd when he should have zizzo'd

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                          3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                          3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> oh sht

Comment

Another thing I just noticed while using it. You can just press ENTER without writing any text. Just spams TW with empty messages. (Dunno if they are being sent or not, but they do show up on my chat-screen).
                            TW Web Developer

4:vys> yo P_L already told me that i'd be ZH one day when deluge is sys op and method owns TW

3:Lizard Fuel <ER>> !tell stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?
                            3:RoboHelp> Told moth about stop meeting girlfriends on subspace, who are you, hurricane?

Comment

Oh, and I just found another bug. (Forgive me please, Arobas, I really love the work, but I just came across this while using it so I'm just sharing it.. )
                              While pming people the following happens... (theoretically speaking):

TW_Slut pm's you:
                              TW_Slut> hey my love
                              You do :: and it shows :TW_Slut:
                              :TW_Slut:Hey baby
                              You want to say some other thing and do :: again, but then it shows the one you received a pm from BEFORE TW_Slut.. So..
                              :TW-Guard1:ehhh

If you then empty the chat textbox and you do :: again, it does show the proper name. Hope it's understandable... :P
                              TW Web Developer

Comment

Daaamn real nice work, its all working perfect for me now!
                                TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                                TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                                TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Working...
                                X