Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay...I give up for now...

Argggg that sucks!

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

sucks4u, great4rest of us :P

Comment

Well done.
        i see it only allows you to conenct to one or the other (SS or the new TX chat) using the same player name. Are we allowed to log into game under one name and log into this under another name?
        eph

Comment

Ofcourse, You are allowed to !signup multiple aliases whenever you want. The dc on your name is like that for every client out there.

Comment

BTW, its working for me on IE9 64bit, and it is faster than FireFox
            eph

Also tested on and found to work correctly on;
            - IE8 with XP SP3 32bit
            - IE9 with Win7 32 bit
            - IE9 32bit on Win7 64bit

Issues Noticed/possible enhancements
            - I cannot seem to get hyperlinks to work in either public or private chats
            - No ?ignore
            Last edited by Ephemeral; 08-01-2011, 12:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dezmond View Post
              Ofcourse, You are allowed to !signup multiple aliases whenever you want. The dc on your name is like that for every client out there.
              LOL, so finally the answer for those who really want to see what spec chat is saying about them during matches! (which is kinda like going to your own funeral)
              eph

Comment

Haha. Well, If some sort of abuse comes out of this (under the rule Multi-Clienting) then you won't be allowed to use both the app and your cont client at the same time. So I hope none of you abuse it or this rule might come in effect for the app!

Comment

Originally posted by Dezmond View Post
                  Haha. Well, If some sort of abuse comes out of this (under the rule Multi-Clienting) then you won't be allowed to use both the app and your cont client at the same time. So I hope none of you abuse it or this rule might come in effect for the app!
                  Isn't that rule in effect to avoid spec hunting? Anyone who can do that is amazing and therefore exempt from all punishments! Jokes... I'd say it'd be hard to find abusers, but never let your guard down when it comes to the ingenuity of our TW amigos.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

Hence why I said "some sort of abuse". Someone will find away...I don't know how...but someone will.

Comment

Tested on a Macbook Pro using Safari: Works absolutely fine apart from the player list, it doesnt show the whole player list. but great anyway!
                      TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                      TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                      TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Pandagirl! View Post
                        I'll log on only under the condition that I get paid to whore myself out for Trenchwars online
                        Hey

Comment

Does it send correct Macid, 0, -1, or randomized?

How will you control someone doing !signup, then going into zone with subspace and doing something stupid?

I think it is a good idea, but there is security risks involved I hope were thought about.
                          Last edited by Dezmond; 08-02-2011, 01:33 AM. Reason: What Jason said.
                          Ex-TW Dev / ER (Event Ref) / ER (Elim Ref)
                          Former SSC Network Administrator
                          SubSpace.co - SubSpace / Continuum Gaming Network

Comment

hey polix, it might not necessarily be a good idea to publicly post potential exploits.

just a thought... :idea:
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Anyone using twister will seriously feel my foot going up their ass. Even then, we will simply take the chat down and then tw people will be pissed.

And what Jason said, why would you even post that?!

Comment

Oh and thanks for reporting that Slum, good to know it works kinda right on Safari.

Comment

Working...
                                X