No announcement yet.

TW Web-Based Chat Client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how will anyone use twister on a chat client exactly...?
    The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner
    SSCU Trench Wars Developer

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

I think Polix is trying to go into the the core of the design...but yea, nothing to worry about or this wouldn't be available

Comment

Any chance we can adjust volume of the sound that this webchat is giving out, Sounds are way higher than my computers level, so I'll have my music on, and the volume of the webchat is WAY higher (close to bursting my eardrum yo!).
        TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
        TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
        TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Another idea: Add an option to have the webchat pop out in an external window.
          TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

I "muted" the volume (when I got home since I couldn't do it from work! ) - And the noises from advertisements and from people buying stuff in pub (shields and such) still came through. I was in pub, and I muted it, and heard "THE WORLD IS UNDER ATTACK!" and so on. (I was using FireFox).

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

hmm, mute works for me.
              TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

Are you using FireFox?

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

I suggest you clear your cache on FF 24, might be the problem.

Comment

its obvious the 2 and the 4 on your kb are still working though, unfortunately

The above text is a personal opinion of an individual and is not representative of the statements or opinions of Trench Wars or Trench Wars staff.

SSCJ Distension Owner

Last edited by Shaddowknight; Today at 05:49 AM. Reason: Much racism. So hate. Such ban. Wow.

Comment

Can anyone tell me where I can find Distension Zone? I'm looking for it when searching zones. No luck...

Comment

I hope this is non serious trolling, or your both getting dezmond'd.

Comment

you're*

SSCJ Distension Owner

Comment

I still can't get past clicking "Login"

Yes i'm signed up to the bot.
                            I'm using Chrome.

Comment

Xog, Spam Cntrl F5 when in Chrome. I had this problem, and Arobas team viewered me and spammed it and it eventually worked.

Comment

i did and it doesnt work

Comment

Working...
                                X