Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWLD Season 15 Week 10 Hot or Not: Playoffs? You kiddin me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea yea my mistake, the calculator on the TWL website is wrong, and I didn't bother looking carefully. I still stand by my statement, the impact Jones has had is evident.

Regardless, dunno why scoop thinks he's so great. You're always gonna be that guy who does okay record-wise, but always makes his team lose (with your selfish play, and leaving teamates out to die). I wouldn't be surprised if they benched you for racka when he comes back.

Comment

Where is racka anyways and when is he coming back?

Comment

Hey now dont rule us out against Fierce.. Weak and a2m gonna have monster rounds. A2m will be back from where ever the hell he went.. Both matches will go 3 rounds with atleast one shocking upset. I doubt it will be thunder/fierce in the finals again. But then again Ease wont "magically" lagout this year so things could be a little different.. Anyways stay tuned this is probably going to be the most exciting weekend in twl in a long time.. 2 squads still in all 3 leagues in the semis... Can someone triple crown?
        [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

after reading this thread i would like to make a motion to allow sweet play fierce in the semis instead i want to see this shit talking battle continue
          TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Oh shit this is getting exciting. Going to have to remember to come watch this. Honestly though I don't think Sweet, Fierce, or Dice can touch Thunder's TWLD IQ. Either way this is going to be some fun shit
            'why cant i just find sometione who lwill love me and wont hmake me lose weight or change the perosjn who i am' -Pandagirl!
            'but im fucking hot im 12 years younger thanhim why is that noe tnougj??' -Pandagirl!
            'i mean i was f cuking fit model for vistoria's secret what g8y wioujldn't wanthtatr? he worked asa plstic surgeon forawhile and he said i had aperfect boobs....' -Pandagirl!

LaSenza ⇐ left Epidemic Jun. 5, 2011 - 14:57

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
              after reading this thread i would like to make a motion to allow sweet play fierce in the semis instead i want to see this shit talking battle continue
              lol, I wish we had a free pass to the finals too.

As jones said, Thunder/Sweet basically the Finals tbqh. should be fun. I'm still 99% sure Sweet got this because for the first time in the past couple years, we're gonna be at full strength (everyone finally showing).

in summary, screw you ease.

Comment

I think you guys are forgetting that Fierce won twld last season.
                Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Where is this ego coming from sweet? They had a god awful season. Both Thunder and Fierce crushed sweet in the regular season. I guess they got mad confidence from beating penetrate? It's ludicrous that you are saying thunder sweet is the finals. IF you got lucky enough to beat Thunder, we would crush you in the finals in two rounds. Dice has had a great season too and would probably beat sweet if they win against us on Sunday.
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
                  4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
                  4:Geio> DEEZ?
                  4:Geio> LOLOL
                  4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
                  4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
                  4:spirit> LOL
                  4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
                  4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

this is gonna be a interesting weekend, good luck to all the squads. If thunder has their top 4/5 guys, I think they will beat Sweet, even tho sweet has looked damn good recently, Burnt, Ease, Mythril, Baser, + (insert someone, can't think off top of my head) is a monster lineup. Sweet has a pretty good lineup in Riverside, Dak, Jones, Engineers, and again +1 (insert someone). Gonna be fun, I'm gonna give the edge to Ease, just better hope it doesn't thunder/flood in Florida (get it? haha, k sorry).
                    Dice vs Fierce should be a good game. We get a2m back this weekend, and hopefully unabled can continue his play from this past weekend, and vys has been lookin sharp all season. I know 95% of tw (probably more like 99%) won't give us a chance of winning, but we've played pretty well this season.. But I guess We'll see. Good luck to everyone
                    help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                    help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

i actually fully expect dice to beat fierce...i took a season hiatus but didnt fierce win with delectable racka and kyou playing? i dont think it's going to be enough for fierce replacing those players with scoop/geio. that and skepsis sucks.

and i know sweet has tooted their horn a lot, but i dont understand the skepticism there...they beat dice in season who in my eyes is a clear finalist squad this season. they can definitely be good at times...
                      TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

thunder will lose if I decide to practice wb, Ease knows it.
                        TWLB Season 10 Finalist
                        TWLB Season 11 Finalist

TWLJ Season 12 Champion
                        TWLD Season 12 Champion
                        TWLD Season 14 Champion
                        TWLD Season 16 Champion

Comment

Eric Clapton
                          2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
                          2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
                          2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Eric Clapton
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Eric Clapton
                              GOD DAMMIT NAPPA

Comment

Working...
                              X