6.52%
    No cap at all, back to the way it was
    19.57%

35 too few
    50 too many
    cap could prove to be beneficial though, so go with somewhere in the middle
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

These people are like my kids. Give them an inch and they will take a mile. You let up on the roster cap, soon they will whine and complain you to a higher limit. Put your foot down and tell them to stfu. If they whine more, then make it 30. Get active or get axed. More squads will be spawned from this. I agree with it fully!
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

a 40-person cap is functionally the same as a 35-man cap, but it gives captains flexibility with inactives and less-actives.
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

and gives you actually more space than twl does.

I mean, where is the competition inside of a squad if the twdcap is as high as the twlcap

Dont tell me you wanna make twlcap 30 now.. would hack your account to delete your gamelife, Predator.
          Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
          Goddess> Keith
          Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

its football season anyways

lets all get really upset about this change

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

we've been talking about it but feel free to kill the game with this decision

Originally posted by Summa View Post
              Vati is pretty much right on this. Roster limits are great ideas in concept or if you have a large and constantly active player base, however in practice with the zone's current conditions it is a bad idea. Particularly because you are sacrificing activity. The stated goal is to increase the amount of squads, break down consolidation of players, and thus increase overall activity in leagues. Once again, sounds very intelligent in concept; problem being the "in concept" part. Instead of increasing overall activity, I feel that this will actually hurt activity. What you are doing is encouraging the constantly active to spread out and continue to be active at the cost of the sporadically active. There were many players on squads like paladen, spastic, and penetrate, who quite literally logged on once a month and played 3 or 4 games in a day and then didn't come back until the following month. While that is sporadic activity, that is still activity. But with the newly imposed limits, if you hope to be in any way competitive, you're going to have to get rid of most of those cases. Beyond that, there are the cases of people who play this game simply to socialize with a particular group of people. They very occasionally play, and are usually not that good, but view the game more as a glorified chat client. Again, they will likely have to be removed if you want to remain competitive. More activity cut off. I feel like staff should have understood this by now; the game is in such a fragile state in terms of activity that you should do as much as you can to not squander what little you have. This is a step towards killing off a lot of the "veteran" population who rarely stops by. Also, in terms of leagues, this is going to cause very elite consolidation in terms of squads and make it quite difficult for less skilled players to have an opportunity to play with better players.

EDIT: There is also the case of the player who logs on for 5 mins, runs a beep to see if there is enough to game, and logs off if there is not. With less available roster space, this player will be more likely to log off than stay online.

Comment

lets not be dramatic. it wont exactly kill the game.

you will have the super active people that will be happy in their little world. their little world that will only get smaller once you remove the casual players from playing twd anymore.

apparently since those people that log on to play twd once a month arent important and it wont hurt activity anyways.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

More squads the better.
                  TWLJ Season 13 Runner Up (Boss)
                  TWLJ Season 15 Hit Allstar
                  TWDT-J 2012 Champ

TWDT-D 2014 Champ

Comment

vati, join portal?
                    Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

think the family room will get too crowded if that happens.

Comment

Didn't GiantTiger have over 70 people or a 100 at some point in its early stages?
                        thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

Why aren't we going to stick with 35 and see how it goes? Give it a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Edify View Post
                            Didn't GiantTiger have over 70 people or a 100 at some point in its early stages?
                            ya like 2-3 years ago
                            1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Working...
                            X