• Time
  • Show
Clear All

itt someone has a drug test coming up
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Why don't you just go to Africa if you want to starve for a month.
      Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
        Why don't you just go to Africa if you want to starve for a month.
        Cuz he just wants to starve for a month and then go eat somewhere ... not starve for a month and then die.
        Fuck it.

Comment

lol
          Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

'purely detoxify' by just drinking water..? how does that even begin to make sense.. just eat/drink/live healthy and you create the best environment for your body's 'detoxifying system' or w/e seems more logical? so maybe just try to throw less crap down your throat..?

i dunno it just sounds so ridiculous. but good luck, and try not to die.. i hope you've built up enough fat/reserves in the past or usually don't do any exercise at all.. i dunno but with cycling alone i burn about 3000-4000 kcal a day... i'd be dead within a week doing something this stupid.. :P

ps. please give links to scientific articles in which 30 days of just drinking water has been proven to do any good to the body.. all i can find are obscure websites.. too tired to do a good search tho..

Comment

I know how to make this thread less gay. Lets all post pictures of delicious food.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Originally posted by kthx View Post
                I know how to make this thread less gay. Lets all post pictures of delicious food.
                Agreed

Comment

I'm not going to go on the bashing bandwagon, since its your decision and you know the consequences. If you're just doing it to see how long you'll last, then more power to you. But I will suggest eating healthy foods along with the water diet. Go on a VLCD (Very Low Calorie Diet). Just eat things like plain salads, with no dressings. Eat some carrots, broccoli, and other healthy foods. You won't be gaining any negatives from these, so I think it's safe. Just drinking water for a month is, in my opinion, stupid, when you have other options to help satisfy your hunger and not negatively impact your body. In fact it will improve your water diet.

So good luck

Comment

take pictures too. and hope you have enough fat reserves in your body to last. maybe you oughta meditate the entire time- the less energy you consume, the better. Didn't david blaine, chris angel or some magician do something like this?

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                      Tonight on 20/20 Pandagirl reveals her lifestyle and appearance and projects her hatred for herself onto Joey stay tuned.
                      Nope, I've been better for almost seven years now, nice try though.
                      Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                      1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                      1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                      1:Chao <ER>> at all
                      1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                      1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                      Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                      Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

f

Comment

u gonna break down on day 3...at most day 4, and after u do u will still claim you havent to us
                          1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Comment

LOL THIS IS HOW PEOPLE ON ECSTACY DIE

Comment

DACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!

o/

Comment

Working...
                                X