No announcement yet.

TWDT-J Week 6 Reign vs. Nimrook (Video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT-J Week 6 Reign vs. Nimrook (Video)

The original video was 3.5gb and superb quality, if anyone can tell me how to properly compress a video without losing quality I might do more of these.

whenever i see subspace thru a video it makes me feel worse about playing it
    1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

What game is this anyway? It sort of looks like subspace, but it's obviously not...
      "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

lol dat quality.

Comment

no one knows anything about video compression/rendering? i'm thinking about downloading what FF3D used, 'movie studio HD'... just don't wanna sit at the comp for 2 or 3 hours waiting for one video to render.
          what happened to FF3D anyway, dude has been missing for a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
            no one knows anything about video compression/rendering? i'm thinking about downloading what FF3D used, 'movie studio HD'... just don't wanna sit at the comp for 2 or 3 hours waiting for one video to render.
            what happened to FF3D anyway, dude has been missing for a year?
            Guess not.

Comment

Aren't you staff? You should know what happened to him.
              1:Cape> is infrared the thing that microwave does?
              Cape> i thought it was like u inferred
              1:Cape> yo when u look up at the night sky and see billions of night stars
              1:Cape> im like fuk it let this shit end

Tsunami> LOl
              beam> stfu tsunami
              Tsunami> yo this girl is dead up snoring
              beam> ur blacker than tarcoal
              Tsunami> should end her life while she sleeps

Comment

well, i used camtasia to record my videos (it actually was completely lossless quality) but the quality dropped quite a bit when i converted the video file(s) from .CAMREC (Camtasia Recorder Document) to .AVI (which pretty much sucks, but i couldn't find a way to convert that shit to .MKV or something way better than that) using Camtasia Studio -- which is probably the only program that can convert that shit. not to mention i use custom graphics, thus the video looks ugly to most of the people that watch it.

still got the original .CAMREC files just when i sometime bother to mess around with that shit again. one could always try XSplit Broadcaster (which is more of a streaming program) and use the recorder with best settings one can use -- but it requires a good computer.

i tried multiple different video "renderers" or whatever one wants to call them, and truth to be told all of them lowered the quality of the original video by quite a bit.

Comment

although, if you record shit (even stream and record) on xsplit broadcaster, the quality can be way better than using a program actually meant for recording your screen. guess xsplit broadcaster is just simply better than most of the shit that you can find in the internet.

to stream at high quality, though, you need a pretty good computer and decent internet connection.

Comment

atleast its still watch-able eh? i'm going to try compressing the original video to a reasonable file size (one that won't involve me waiting an hour or two for the video to upload) and see if the quality improves, if not i'll give camtasia a try, streaming isn't an option for me.

@Infrared, you are delusional if you think staff communicate with eachother.

Comment

well, the time it takes to render videos depends on your hardware. if your computer sucks or isn't even close to being high-end, it takes a long time.

Comment

why are you using those dots on the ships anyway?
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

used em for ages, they help with angles and other stuff

Comment

no they're just annoying and not helpful at all.

Comment

but then again, it would explain why you're not too good at this game!

.. cheap shot

Comment

Working...
                              X