No announcement yet.

Fall 2011 TWDT Standings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going under a few assumptions and in-my-head calculations, but if I understand this correctly, this is the final standings:

dun vs me 13
    nimrook 13
    bonk! 11
    boner soup 10
    calculus crusaders 10
    reign 10
    baby eater 10
    lemontree 7

so lemon is out, and 4 squads are fighting for 3 spots. i think these are the final differentials:

DT-D:

Baby 77 ***
    Reign 66 **
    Boner -43 *
    Calc -59

DT-J

Baby -105
    Reign -1 **
    Boner -56 *
    Calc 11 ***

DT-B

Baby -9.4 *
    Reign -36.1
    Boner 36.99 ***
    Calc 6.13 **

Baby: 4 stars
    Reign: 4 stars
    Boner: 5 stars
    Calc: 5 stars

if you apply the Rules section for tie-breakers:

In the event that two or more teams have the same win/loss records at the end of the regular season, playoff rank will be decided by score differential. Since this league stresses all-around excellence, the team having the better score differential in two or more divisions will advance. Ex:
    Team A: +5 in DT-D, -57 in DT-J, +4:50 in DTB
    Team B is -10 in DT-D, +1 in DT-J, and +0:57 in DT-B
    Due to better score differential team A will advance.

By those rules, Calculus and Boner Soup should advance, and it comes down to a new tie-breaker between Reign and Baby Eater.

DT-D:

Baby 77 <<<<<<<<
    Reign 66

DT-J

Baby -105
    Reign -1 <<<<<<<<<

DT-B

Baby -9.4 <<<<<<<<<<
    Reign -36.1

Baby advances due to better differential in 2 leagues.

Moreover, Reign is the only squad to fail to win a game in 3 leagues, which follows the intent of the Rules citing "this league stresses all-around excellence".

I might be missing something, but by the looks of it, Reign is the odd-man out.
    top 100 basers list

Comment

If it comes down to h2h. BS defeats BE in J/B and reign in B, but reign wins over in D/J over BS. Then BE defeats reign in D/B and BS in D. Pretty sure biggest factor in this is that BE defeats reign in their top league(D) should be the greatest factor why BS/BE > Reign. Also, it doesnt help when reign gets blown out every B.

K, professor walked in right as I was finishing this. Anyways, yea! Good luck to all the teams, and no matter what happens the season was fun. Lemontree pulled off a lot more wins than they were expected too, and had some really good games. Grats to all the teams for making this a competitive and interesting season. 4 way tiebreaker whaaaaaaaat?!
      Last edited by Aura; 10-11-2011, 12:22 PM.
      Just like middle school, drawing pnus is frowned upon. ?go pictionary -SpookedOne

(duckrager)> You are a worthless scammer i hope you fall on your head and have a seizure

Tower> anyone here planning an 'Aura from trench wars bullied me' suicide?

Comment

LemonTree was a blast guys. Mad shoutouts to: wiibimbo, dral, nessy, fis, and gang. Easily the most fun I've had in draft league ever, even if we didnt make playoffs!
        4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post
          LemonTree was a blast guys. Mad shoutouts to: wiibimbo, dral, nessy, fis, and gang. Easily the most fun I've had in draft league ever, even if we didnt make playoffs!
          That's our boy paradise!
          "Action is the real measure of intelligence. "
          Napoleon Hill

wiibimbo>I'm gonna take u out next week for a beer and pizza at Leonardo's...no homo tho! I prefer big boobs
          Dral>I can get implants

Comment

Tiebreaker Results

And now the moment you've all been waiting for.... the winner of the tiebreaker is....Dun vs me!

Oh... you wanted the teams tied for the last 3 playoff spots. Fair enough.

To determine the tiebreaker, We made those 4 teams into a "mini-conference" and paired them against each other and applied the standard tiebreaker protocol and then checked the records. It turned out that we had 2 teams tied for 1st, and 2 teams tied for 3rd. We then looked at the tiebreaker between the 2 pairs to finish the seeding.

Code:
            			Baby 	Boner   Calc	Reign	Record
            Baby Eater		-	Lose	Lose	Win	1-2 - (3)
            Boner Soup		Win	-	Win	Lose	2-1 - (1)
            Calculus Crusaders	Win	Lose	-	Win	2-1 - (2)
            Reign			Lose	Win	Lose	-	1-2 - (4)
            So the final season standings were:
            Code:
            1) Dun vs me		13	
            2) Nimrook		13
            3) BONK!		11
            4) Boner Soup		10
            5) Calculus Crusaders	10
            6) Baby Eater		10
            7) Reign		10
            8) Lemon Tree		7
            When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

could have saved yourself some time and just quoted me verbatim
              top 100 basers list

Comment

Besides the obvious lack of any basing talent, weekday games really nailed that coffin shut. Sucks too cuz we would have won birds and javs too
                "People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer."

"Cherry blossoms in the Spring, and starry skies in the Summer. The Autumn brings the full moon. The Winter brings the snow. These things make Sake taste good. If you don't like Sake, then there is something wrong with you." Seijuro Hiko

Comment

And then we would have heard whining about having a 12 week season even though this isn't TWL blah blah cry me a river
                  JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
                  the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

so when are playoffs starting?
                    What maneuver could possibly be smoover?

Comment

this sunday, i think.

Comment

awesome regular season, shoulda been 7-0 in base
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Working...
                        X