X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turban View Post
    example of xsplit online streaming:

http://www.own3d.tv/Bane#/watch/201146

can't really see if that was the quality of video i was looking for, these computers at work suck and have so small monitors. but yeah, there's some recordings that i did to that site while streaming online to few people (only up to 12 at times, so nothing major).

plus the music sux.
    the music and game sound stopped coming thru after you took the skype call

i wound up fast forwarding thru the rest of it. nice playing tho

Comment

Originally posted by Xog View Post
      you need the right encoders and the right settings when you render the video in the video editing software.

i know it's in the rules to not mention any bit torrent sites, but ffs, who hasn't heard of piratebay?

anyways, get Sony Vegas Pro, the latest version. unless you feel like shelling out $300+ dollars for it.

Once that's done, you'll need to tweak some settings, which I'm willing to share the specifics of everything, with anyone who is going to be editing the videos.

Holy Moly Xog, You freak'n owned... What game was that? Halo? If y'all need help recording let me know i already have a program to record with.
      (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
      :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

Originally posted by tabo View Post
        Holy Moly Xog, You freak'n owned... What game was that? Halo? If y'all need help recording let me know i already have a program to record with.
        Smelled Like Unreal Tournament or Unreal Championship

Comment

I've already recorded a TWDT-J match yet I didn't compress it correctly, the quality ended up being shit. I'm willing to record some matches via FRAPS and upload to FF3D's channel if allowed but I still think we should get to the bottom of what we're going to the do with the donation money (advertisement/marketing wise) before we continue on with the cash events because lets face it.. the money should go to priority needs like the website coding and advertising/marketing. I'm not complaining or nothing but just expressing my concern, obviously people chose what to have their money spent on so there is a dedicated amount to cash events, just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobey View Post
            before we continue on with the cash events because lets face it.. the money should go to priority needs like the website coding and advertising/marketing.
            I second that, Its a nice thought to want to do money events though.
            (jErOmE)>city i live in is 54% black 41% white, ive seen so much weird blackness
            :jErOmE: lolzasaurus

Comment

You don't want to tell me you see halo in his video link do you? Quit your life before it gets even worse dude.
              Keith> you don't need to eat human to eat meat.
              Goddess> Keith
              Goddess> gonna eat you

We got Burg <ER> and Steak <ER>, i already told them Goddess has a huge appetite! ?go PIE -H.M.S. Stargazer

(disown)> he loved to give head

Comment

I second that, Its a nice thought to want to do money events though.
                We are doing both. We can't use the money donated to "Cash Events" on the website anyways.

Help Promote TrenchWars - www.trenchwars.org/donations - www.trenchwars.org/donationsoverview

Comment

personally i would say XSplit Broadcaster would be the simplest program for everyone to use; plus it's free and easy to use, not to mention the quality is among the best. i can post an example video in a moment.

Comment

or fraps should work. just realized it's a bit trickier to set up xsplit than i remembered. i can't seem to figure out how to use sony vegas pro's capture video feature though, guess i need an external video capturing card or whatever, thus i'll only try its rendering options.

Comment

going to try to capture a roughly 5 minute video on FRAPS and render it with some decent settings on Sony Vegas Pro 10; although one thing I hate about fraps is the file sizes (4gb for 2-3 minute video is a lot). will post a link on youtube to see if the quality is what i'm expecting it to be.

@ xog: what settings would you recommend using on sony vegas pro 10 when rendering a video? i'm pretty knowledgeable on the codecs and what not, but i just want to see which ones you prefer and find out to be the best ones.

Comment

hate youtube.

quality lowered so much. even in 720p view.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                          hate youtube.

quality lowered so much. even in 720p view.
                          Here's my template in SVP for Youtube vids:

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/9601/templatekn.png

it should give u the same results you got with yours, so no need to change anything. the quality of the video's pretty good. I can read the text in that vid on 720p pretty easily.

Comment

well, the truth is the quality that i got is quite close to flawless (right colors and all that) but youtube messes it up quite hard. maybe it's because i saved the file as .AVI rather than other formats.

used TechSmith Screen Capture Codec to render it at 60 fps (that has always yielded good results, and did again with no quality loss).

shame that when uploaded on youtube the quality drops so much.

Comment

actually, i take that back. the video that i rendered was in fact flawless in quality (perfect); so screw youtube. going to see if i can upload the video on own3d and if so, at what quality as that site seems MUCH MUCH better than youtube in terms of quality and it's designed for game videos.

but first, got to play TWDT.

Comment

Working...
                              X