X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect Brazillians or Lose your Teeth

chael sonnen scared. ez

LIKE A BOSS
    8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
    8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
    8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
    8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
    8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
    I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
    tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
    im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
    i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

It didn't look like he was scared, it looked like he didn't care what this guy was saying anymore.
      sigpic
      All good things must come to an end.

Comment

rofl he looks like he wants to knock the faggot brazillian out more then he looks scared

Comment

wanderlai silva sucks

Comment

you are such an idiot sometimes, schope. this is a terrible example of brazilian pride.

couldn't agree more with everyone else, that guy wanted to kick the brazilian dude in the face, but he showed some restraint because clearly the the brazilian dude was a jackass and it wasn't worth it.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

(Children)>hunted for life
              (zhou)>ofc u hear things cus ur still a virgin
              :zhou:i dont wanna go deaf bro

Comment

Maybe the dude in the hat was just saying "stop being a retard american because in brazil you could get shot by crazy ufc fans"

Originally posted by Jason View Post
                this is a terrible example of brazilian pride.
                And the american calling brazilians cave people is top class.
                sigpic

Comment

tagmor a broken record one-hit wonder why don;t you tell us how you really feel about the USA and hey you're welcome for the internet don't worry about it you don't have to go back to throwing sticks at each other to communicate

Comment

Do a Sonnensault.

TWLD CHAMP x1 Fierce (Benched 100%)
                    WORKOUT TITLES:

BENCH MAX: I don't sit on benches; I can't get back up
                    CURL MAX: An entire ham
                    SQUAT MAX: 566lbs
                    DEADLIFT MAX: 566lbs
                    WEIGHT: 566lbs HEIGHT: 5'1" (Medically impossible, according to Discovery Channel)
                    BODYFAT:97%
                    TIME SINCE FIRST WORKOUT EVER: Whatout?

Comment

you are such an idiot sometimes, schope. this is a terrible example of brazilian pride.

couldn't agree more with everyone else, that guy wanted to kick the brazilian dude in the face, but he showed some restraint because clearly the the brazilian dude was a jackass and it wasn't worth it.
                      tired of your american proud.

mainly proud of people like chael sonnen, that should stop talking bs and go teach trigonometry CAUSE HE LOVES TRIANGLES.

8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                      8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo

Comment

trash talked before fight, used steroids and still got defeated by a man with a broken rib.

guy should shut up forever now on.

Last edited by schope; 10-20-2011, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by schope View Post
                          tired of your american proud.

sigpic

Im gonna slash and gash, rip another hole in your ass.
                          I'll smear blood on the walls and then play
                          tennis with your balls, and if the phone rings dont answer the caLL.
                          im gonna slit yo throat, fuk u like a goat
                          i'LL rip yo fore skin off and make a winter coat. PEACE!

Comment

it's mma, schope

who honestly gives that much of a shit?

if that's all you have to be proud of you need to emigrate
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

it's mma, schope

who honestly gives that much of a shit?

if that's all you have to be proud of you need to emigrate
                              I just dont get where the fuck u got the idea this is about brazillian proud.

It was funny some guy bitching about brazil, calling out wanderley silva, nogueira brothers and others and when is on a car alone with wanderley just shuts the fuck up like a fucking rat sayin "ok. thank you"

Comment

Working...
                              X