No announcement yet.

Read and watch these please my friends.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read and watch these please my friends.

Read "Notes from the Underground" and everything else Fyodor Dostoevesky has written and also watch all of Darren Aronofsky's films starting with "The Fountain" and if you don't care that is fine, I love you all the same.

What are they about?

Comment

Obliterating ones self into that which is beautiful.

Comment

already told you in game that i'll check out Notes from the Underground, jackie. might read it later today or tomorrow as it's quite short.

<- byakko

Comment

huh

Comment

Originally posted by Jack View Post
            Obliterating ones self into that which is beautiful.
            sounds like something very psychedelic! might look into this

Comment

what a wild and crazy guy telling me to read Dostoyevsky. you're so intuitive and smarter than me because you read brutal Russian lit.

come on now.

next you're gonna be like "DUDE YOU GOTTA READ THIS DUDE NIETZSCHE."
              Originally posted by Jeenyuss
              sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

shut the fuck up and go read some dostoevesky you cynical bastard btw the fountain is awesome but I bet a wild and crazy guy like you already knows that and everything else worth knowing so why even come to these forums if 2ez?

Comment

me at my highest is not even close to the level jack is on at his soberest

not gonna lie though, in the zen & art of motorcycle maintenance paradigm i'm more on the scientific rational side and i found the fountain to be kinda... i dunno. not my thing. i've tried tackling "crime and punishment" but the only thick books i can read these days are history books, r.i.p. the american attention span
                  NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                    me at my highest is not even close to the level jack is on at his soberest

not gonna lie though, in the zen & art of motorcycle maintenance paradigm i'm more on the scientific rational side and i found the fountain to be kinda... i dunno. not my thing. i've tried tackling "crime and punishment" but the only thick books i can read these days are history books, r.i.p. the american attention span
                    tl;dr

jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs View Post
                      r.i.p. the american attention span
                      that thing where someone realizes that he is dumb and rationalizes it by saying that it is probably just because everyone in the country is dumb too so it's alright

Comment

Originally posted by Vatican Assassin View Post
                        that thing where someone realizes that he is dumb and rationalizes it by saying that it is probably just because everyone in the country is dumb too so it's alright
                        breadth over depth my friend, breadth over depth. maybe i am dumb though, i mean why else would i major in history and try to get a job teaching high school
                        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

touche my friend touche

Comment

didnt jack (from final) die. some guy posted it on forums as far as i can remember
                            8:I Hate Cookies> a gota dágua foi quando falei q eu tinha 38 anos e estava apaixonado por uma garota, mas a família dela n deixava agente namorar
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí quando todo mundo me apoiou falando q o amor supera tudo, falei q a garota tinha 12 anos
                            8:I Hate Cookies> aí todos mudaram repentinamente de opinião falando q eu era um pedófilo
                            8:AnImoL> esses amigos falsos
                            8:SCHOPE NORRIS> o amor supera tudo. da até pra esperar a puberdade
                            8:I Hate Cookies> sim... fiquei desiludido schope...

Comment

I think that's Joe who died...

...and what's all this stuff about.

Comment

Working...
                              X